Early Daylily

Use this forum to discuss Hemerocallis (daylilies).

Moderators: Chris_W, John

oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Early Daylily

Post by oldcoot »

17 May HA Nat Orange Daylily.jpg
Coot has to admit this one surprised him. Came up off Deck and way too soon he thought But here it is a Natural Orange Daylily. Sure is pretty
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
thy
USDA Zone: 7

Re: Early Daylily

Post by thy »

Lovely :D

My early small yellow daylillie is started to bloom too, it is not as pretty as Stelle de oro, sort of smaller and wint a dark troath on the outside of the flower...then, it is the first one to bloom :D
Against stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain.
E-mail for pics hostapics@gmail.com
oldcoot

Post by oldcoot »

HAL-4 Or- Daylilies- 04-june 2012 (2).jpg
Now full three bloom pods.......Coot :D :D :D
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Wow, Coot...that is so pretty!! Is this at the old house you will be moving from? See, they are keeping you in flowers till you go! XOXOX
oldcoot

Post by oldcoot »

Yeah, These are right off my deck in the back yard. Back when I grew flowers on my deck (remember all the pretty Liliums I had back then ?) these seeds fell over the rail and eventualy grew. Seem to get prettier every year. Going to miss riding out on the deck about 11:oo everyday and looking out across the back yard where I spent so many pleasant hours, (and so much money on beautiful plants.) Thanks for the comments. Coot
Phil
USDA Zone: 5b

Post by Phil »

H. Fulva is just now getting going here in CT.
New Topic Post Reply