New!!! Hey Plant Lovers!!! Especially succulents....

Discuss cacti & succulents, indoors or out, plus other plants for arid environments.

Moderator: Chris_W

Greenleafsnblue
USDA Zone: 9B

New!!! Hey Plant Lovers!!! Especially succulents....

Post by Greenleafsnblue »

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask if this combo of succulents is alright. The aloe marlothii will probably need replanting when it gets a little bigger but I think it came out nice. Any suggestions/opinions? Thanks. Also, my haworthia sometimes gets a little pale and soft in the leaves, but then returns to normal when not in the sun. Is this normal? The succulents on the bottom left are lithops but I forgot what the ones in the back right are called. I was trying to go for a forest kinda look with the ones in the back right but didn't turn out just like that. I still think its pretty cool though. The haworthia are supposed to be like alien grass or something thriving in the front.
Attachments
Plant 1 copy.jpg
Plant 2.jpg
Plant 3.jpg
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Re: New!!! Hey Plant Lovers!!! Especially succulents....

Post by Ginger »

Not an expert, or even much of a novice :lol: but I like it!

Welcome to the forums, and hang on, someone who does know succelents will answer your questions soon!

Ginger
Did I mention I grow my Hosta in pots?
Gardentoad
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Gardentoad »

That's beautiful.
Did you make that plater box? I havn't seen any like it before.
Very cool.

I have pretty good luck with all of thoes except the living stones.
They never thrive for me.
Never before have so few with so much promised to take away so much from so many and then laugh their asses off as the so many with so little vote for the so few with so much.

---James Pence
Greenleafsnblue
USDA Zone: 9B

Post by Greenleafsnblue »

Alright, thanks. And yeah I made the box and I also think it turned out pretty well. Thanks. The Haworthia is strange because sometimes they're soft and sometimes they're harder. They also sometimes turn paler and some of the leaves turn brownish but then return to normal. I don't know.
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

:beer:
New Topic Post Reply