New Website info on Japanese Maples

Discuss Japanese gardens, bonsai, and other related topics.

Moderators: whis4ey, George Nesfield

whis4ey

New Website info on Japanese Maples

Post by whis4ey »

I am presently trying to update my web site information on the Japanese Maples to show a photograph of each plant in Spring, Summer and Autumn, together with a close up of the leaf and then a photograph of the whole tree. I will also try to give an idea of how large the plant will become where I have that information
I will be taking the appropriate pictures this year of each of my plants. It promises to be a time intensive exercise :)
You can have a look at what I have in mind in the test page on the link below, although the photographs here are not just as perfect as I would like them to be.
Let me know what you think, or if there is anything else that would be helpful that I can add :)
http://www.fujiyamagarden.com/AtroTest.html
Sam
Fujiyama Japanese Garden

If everyday I have a laugh I add one minute to my life, then surely I will live forever
Hun Ki Dory
(famous Japanese philosopher :)
George Nesfield

Post by George Nesfield »

Hi Sam,
Looking good.
George.
Anyone who never made a mistake never made anything
Patrushka
USDA Zone: 5a

Post by Patrushka »

:cool: Sam. What a great resource! Thanks. :D I finally have a Japanese Maple. I saw it while shopping one day. DH tried to surprise me. He and DS brought home Autopurpureum which was the wrong one. :( DH took me back to exchange it the next day for the one I really wanted, Inaba Shidare. :D
Pat
My Hosta List

Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you.
~ Walt Whitman
Wanda
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Wanda »

Very nice, Sam! Will be a valuable reference - thank you. If you can, put in your info on starting their seeds, too, ok?

wanda
New Topic Post Reply