Cyprus any one

Discuss Japanese gardens, bonsai, and other related topics.

Moderators: whis4ey, George Nesfield

Colin

Cyprus any one

Post by Colin »

Hi all I've been away for a while studying. The wife and I have made a major decision ,We are going to move out to Cyprus in about 18months to 2 years, :cool: when our son has finished his exams and is settled. I was just wondering if any members on this site are in Cyprus. I hope to have a garden when I'm there and it will certainly be japanese style. I will need advice on plants etc that would be suitable for the climate. I might even just gravel and have a Zen garden, I'd have an excuse then the wife couldnt argue about having a lawn. She likes her stretch of grass and wont let me take our lawn up in this country. (method behind my madness) :???:
Colin
When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"
George Nesfield

Post by George Nesfield »

Hi Colin,
I have been helping a guy in Cyprus with a little advice on how to build his Japanese garden, if you email me I will give you his e-mail address.if you want it.
George.
Anyone who never made a mistake never made anything
Colin

Post by Colin »

Excellent thanks George my email address is colinq@fsmail.net
We wont be going for at least 18 months but I'm looking forward to it. I love my country but its going down the pan and the politicians dont seem to know whats happening under their own feet! :evil: Well enough of the politics. I'm looking forward to a less stressful life with more sun :cool: From my experience of my last visit most locals tend to have large patios with pots. I'm imagining a nice water feature would look lovely and add that cool sound of water.
Regards Colin
When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"
New Topic Post Reply