more pics???

Discuss Japanese gardens, bonsai, and other related topics.

Moderators: whis4ey, George Nesfield

Colin

more pics???

Post by Colin »

With a great deal of luck and some serious assistance from the secretary I should now have some decent size pictures attached :cool: The first is the patio area and you can just see my tskubai which I had to repair after the winter. The second is a close up showing the new buddha, surrounded by the lantern, minature bamboo, an acer dissectum and my azelea which has just started to come into bloom.
The third is my arbor, I dont have space for a full tea house!! :???: You can see my nigra bamboo, my pinus parviflora and another lantern. Any suggestions would be gratefully received as this my first real attempt at putting the Japanese touch in the garden. I will post another 2 pics as they wouldnt fit on this one.

Regards Colin
Attachments
CNV00011.jpg
CNV00011.jpg (35.15 KiB) Viewed 2474 times
CNV00010.jpg
CNV00010.jpg (40.65 KiB) Viewed 2474 times
CNV00009.jpg
CNV00009.jpg (40.38 KiB) Viewed 2474 times
When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"
Mr. Hanami

Post by Mr. Hanami »

Hi Colin,
I love your arbor. Where did you get it?
:D
J
Dōmo arigatō, Mr. Roboto,
J

Many Things of the past
flood to my mind
as I stand in the garden gazing at a cherry tree.
Matsuo Basho (1644-1694)
Colin

Post by Colin »

Hi J, I bought it at the local 'Focus' DIY store, it was on sale at a very reasonable price. I may put some bamboo roll on the roof section to give it a more Japanese look. It is ideal for my garden size as I dont have space for a teahouse and that corner of the garden is the last place that gets any sun at the end of the day :cool: Its nice to sit with a beer soaking up the last rays before the sun goes behind the shadow from the house, contemplating and admiring the garden.

Regards Colin
When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"
George Nesfield

Post by George Nesfield »

Hi Colin,
Very good ,it's nice sometimes to just sit and take in the view of the garden instead of working at it all the time.and a beer also helps. :roll:
George.
Anyone who never made a mistake never made anything
Mr. Hanami

Post by Mr. Hanami »

Its nice to sit with a beer soaking up the last rays before the sun goes behind the shadow from the house, contemplating and admiring the garden.
Hey Colin,
I long for the day when I can do that in my yard with an ice cold Sapporo.
J
Dōmo arigatō, Mr. Roboto,
J

Many Things of the past
flood to my mind
as I stand in the garden gazing at a cherry tree.
Matsuo Basho (1644-1694)
New Topic Post Reply