more!!

Discuss Japanese gardens, bonsai, and other related topics.

Moderators: whis4ey, George Nesfield

Colin

more!!

Post by Colin »

Here are the other 2 as promised. The first shows a shot up the garden from the patio, you can see I have rippeed up the horrible crazy paving path and replaced it with a stepping stone style, leading past a small gravel area with 3 large stones. I have placed a small lantern on top of the tallest stone but I'm not quite it looks right there.
The last picture shows into the other corner where there is a silver birch and an acer, which stands about 5foot tall.
Now that I know how to post pictures how do I reduce pictures to thumnails so you can enlarge them and see more detail?? :???:

Regards Colin
Attachments
CNV00013.jpg
CNV00013.jpg (37.24 KiB) Viewed 1549 times
CNV00012.jpg
CNV00012.jpg (36.74 KiB) Viewed 1549 times
When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"
whis4ey

Post by whis4ey »

If you save your pics as 640 x 480 they will be clearer
If there is too much info they will automatically be shown here as thumbnails (I think :))
Sam
Fujiyama Japanese Garden

If everyday I have a laugh I add one minute to my life, then surely I will live forever
Hun Ki Dory
(famous Japanese philosopher :)
Colin

Post by Colin »

Thanks Sam i'll get the hang of this PC lark one day. At least you dont quite need a manifying glass with these :lol:

Regards Colin
When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"
New Topic Post Reply