I am Catless!

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Justme

I am Catless!

Post by Justme »

My adopted shelter cat, Kanga dissappeared in Mid-November. Then last Friday (12/22) Tiger, my one eyed cat didn't come home! I have been after my kids to get missing cat signs up, but they have had an excuse each day, :evil: I have been working. I spend $1700 on that cat's eye last summer, now he runs away!

Tami
My Hosta List
It is always something
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

That is so sad! I know how you feel. I have been lucky and my animals came back, but when you think of all the money you put into them and then they run away, it makes you feel like they are ungrateful :evil: But of course, we all know animals don't understand much less even think about it. I hope Tiger comes home. Maybe he is just wandering, or someone has him in their home thinking he was a stray.

Ginger
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

:o ...One reason that I could not let mine out....So sad....I thought you were going to tell us someone passed....I know when Curtis goes over the rainbow, I will never have another.....I love him, but just have had my share of cats, and I always liked dogs more.....

I am so sorry and hope that they both come home soon....:-(
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Post by Chris_W »

I'm so sorry to hear about your missing kitties Tami :cry: These things are always tough, especially when we invest so much in our furkids. I'll be hoping that it is just a temporary vacation for them and that they'll come back home soon.

Take care,

Chris
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

That's so sad , Tami. I sure hope at least one of them comes home safe and sound. :( We do have two "outdoor" cats , but they come and we put them in the garage at night. Every once in a while one of them won't come in at night and it worries me to death. It keeps my DD up too. So far they've always come home, even if it's at 2 AM! They get a good scolding then. :roll:
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

Post by doublemom2 »

Don't give up hope yet... Mike (Garden of Mu)'s cat Gracie was missing a few years ago for weeks and she showed up again!

Put up posters, put an add in the local paper, talk to everyone you know, maybe someone will see them and contact you.

Andi
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

I remember Mike's Gracie doing that now that you say that Andi!! Keep looking Tami! Hugs!
Justme

Post by Justme »

Well, the kids finally put up posters, but it has been two weeks and still no kitties. I am hoping that Tiger has holed up with someother family and will get away from them and come home soon.

He does have a history of disappearing for a couple of days at a time, but usually in warm weather. We have tried to keep our cats as indoor animals, but they just don't cooperate. Cry, claw the doors and curtains and sneek out when we go out, etc.

No more cats for me, even though I perfer cats do dogs. With Sonny, the adopted lab, we can't. He wants to eat cats.

Tami
My Hosta List
It is always something
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Well, keep us posted if you do get him back.....Good Luck!
New Topic Post Reply