Some of My kids...come on in and don't be scared!

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

SnowCrazed

Some of My kids...come on in and don't be scared!

Post by SnowCrazed »

Loki the Bearded Dragon

Frank the Leopard Gecko

The brats, Howie and Troy who refused to face the camera, no matter whihc way I turned the cage.

A Giant White Knee Tarantuala named Rhoda. She is one of over 30 kinds of tarantuals we have collected.

We also have aquariums, scorpions, and a doggy :)
Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Annie »

LOL sounds like my house! But I don't have any bug pets :lol:
What a cool bunch of pets ya have.

Are you sure your not my sister from Kentucky? She has the same pets you have except for the bearded dragon!!
Oh yea and she has a couple of bunnies too.
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

VERY :cool: :cool: :cool: :wink:
Garden_of_Mu
USDA Zone: 7

Post by Garden_of_Mu »

How fun! I love the dragon. We used to have an iguana - he was a fun pet (we had a nice tame one, which is rare). Rhoda is very pretty.
~ Mike

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t
matter and those who matter don’t mind.” - Theodore Geisel, aka Dr.
Seuss
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

:cool: :cool: How very cool! :cool: :cool: I love how Rhoda looks, just don't know that I'd love her as much in person! :lol:
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

What a nice collection !

Post by oldcoot »

How in the world do you have time to look after them all and garden too !!

Looks like a full time job for you. Thanks for showing them to us. O.C. like the dragon too

That Funy and Friendly Old Coot saying, SPRING in 33 more days" (Is that right ?)
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
SnowCrazed

Post by SnowCrazed »

It takes a lot of time to take care of the lizzards, birds and dog, the aquariums less time and the spiders my DH takes care of mainly. I am actually thinking of getting a couple chickens for the backyard. What is a garden without chickens? But am unsure how they would do in our winters. I;'ve never had to worry about winter before...We make time by not watching tv...I have been tv free for 2 years. WOHOO! I can't say that I miss it either. I pretty much devote one day a week to really cleaning cages and the house thouroughly, I play with the handable animals daily..the lizards about 10 minutes each, the birds..well they want nothing to do with me but I let them fly around in a safe room untill they go back to thier cage to eat and of course I feed and water everyone each day.
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

I love people who love annimals

Post by oldcoot »

O.C. loves people that adore their pets, AND grow Flowers.

Thanks again for posting picture of things O.C. would not have seen other wise.

That Funy and Friendly Old Coot saying, SPRING in 33 more days" (Is that right ?)
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

I love all your critters, well except for the spider, but even that is very kewl looking.

Debbie

jmboyer

Post by jmboyer »

:cool: animal companions!
New Topic Post Reply