Fuzz-Butt again

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

Fuzz-Butt again

Post by doublemom2 »

Here Silver-Kitty Fuzz-Butt is showing off on her favorite blanket. It's one we got for our wedding and never really liked it much until Fuzz-Butt started sleeping on it. I think she does it because she knows that it perfectly matches her grey coat and her amber eyes. What do you think?

Speaking of spoiled, lately she's been doing a funny thing... She taps me on my leg, then stands up on her hind legs and holds her front legs up just like a 2-year-old human would do to say "pick me up please!". I reach down and pick her up by her armpits, just like you would a little kid, and she settles onto my shoulder and gives me hugs.

Silly girl....
Attachments
Kitty 030705.jpg
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Hi Andi!!

I have to laugh when I see that name, Fuzz Butt! :lol: Cracks me up!

Great picture of her on that blanket, and the way you describe how Fuzz Butt does you, is the same thing our, now over the rainbow, Kibbie did to DH everyday when he would get home from work.....Only difference is she didn't like if you did pick her up. Does FB whine/meow while she does that? Kibbie did....In fact, Kibbie and Fuzz Butt have the same colors. Kibbie was much, much smaller though.....

Thanks for sharing Andi!! :D
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

Sweet story and picture Andi! :P
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
jmboyer

Post by jmboyer »

What a pretty face she has, Andi. She's a real cutie-pie.
doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

Post by doublemom2 »

Darn-it-all... Sometimes I can't get my digicam to focus well, and today was one of those days.

So, even though the picture is a but fuzzy... how could one not fall in love with those gorgeous amber eyes?
Attachments
Kitty2 030705.jpg
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
New Topic Post Reply