Kitty in the closet

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

Kitty in the closet

Post by doublemom2 »

This is one of Fuzz-Butt's favorite places to nap, in the linen closet. She sits at the door and paws and howls until we open the door for her. I got tired of sheets and towels with cat hair on them, so now she has a spot way in the back with an old towel to curl up on so I can take it out and wash it every now and then.

Andi
Attachments
Kitty closet 030805.jpg
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

It's very nice of you to accomadate her. We certainly do spoil our furkids, don't we? :lol:
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
Snow

Post by Snow »

Lol - glad I'm not the only one who does this sort of thing for my kitties :wink: She's adorable!
~*Snow*~
Garden_of_Mu
USDA Zone: 7

Post by Garden_of_Mu »

We had the same problem with Tuck crawling in the cabinet below the sink and sleeping on the towels. We did the same thing and just let him have one at the back that is his. She is too cute in there! :D
~ Mike

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t
matter and those who matter don’t mind.” - Theodore Geisel, aka Dr.
Seuss
wishiwere
USDA Zone: 5

Post by wishiwere »

I have a towel in the back of my closet on the shoe rack for mine too! Guess we're all coming out with our closet secrets today! Danged cats. They rule that's for certain. The other one will only use the closet if there are fresh clothes stacked on the dresser in it, and then leave her fur behind to let you know she's 'accessorized' your clothes :(
Jane (from the middle of the Mitten state)
My hosta list: viewtopic.php?t=39540
doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

Post by doublemom2 »

Another strange thing my kitty does, but only to my husband - When he gets out of the shower she starts rolling and rubbing all over his feet and legs. She must think he's too clean. She doesn't do that to anyone else, just DH. If he's not in a hurry, he'll lie on the floor and she'll just go crazy wrestling with his feet and legs. It's pretty funny to watch, and my DH is so ticklish it's hysterical to watch him try to not jump. Must get that on video sometime...
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
wishiwere
USDA Zone: 5

Post by wishiwere »

:eek: Oh my Andi! I know this site is a little on the uhm....... well, not so clean shall we say....as your dh just stepping out of the shower :lol:

And then I am wondering about whether he is willing to sign a waiver for his debut on the internet :-?
Jane (from the middle of the Mitten state)
My hosta list: viewtopic.php?t=39540
jmboyer

Post by jmboyer »

She looks so pretty in there....all comfy and cozy. Nice photo, Andi.
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

:P Nice photo Andi. She sure looks comfy in there!
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Andi, Fuzz butt is lucky to have a nice mommy like u. And I won't comment on hub's rolling on the floor with the cat after the shower either. :lol: :lol:

Debbie

New Topic Post Reply