Last pics of Gracie

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Garden_of_Mu
USDA Zone: 7

Last pics of Gracie

Post by Garden_of_Mu »

I was cleaning out my photo folder and found the last set of pics I took of Gracie before she absented herself. I'm choosing to believe she found a home where she could be the sole queen, and is loved and well cared for. We sure miss her. Chewie Lou however is still just walking on air she is so happy that Gracie is gone.
Attachments
This is Gracies sister Sapphy.  She disappeared this time last year from her home across town.  Stunningly beautiful cat.
This is Gracies sister Sapphy. She disappeared this time last year from her home across town. Stunningly beautiful cat.
Look at that sweet face!
Look at that sweet face!
gracie-27.jpg
gracie-27.jpg (22.06 KiB) Viewed 1709 times
~ Mike

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t
matter and those who matter don’t mind.” - Theodore Geisel, aka Dr.
Seuss
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

What gorgeous pictures as Gracie is so beautiful! I'm so sad that she's not returned! :cry:
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
Snow

Post by Snow »

I'm still so sad for you - losing Gracie. Beautiful pictures - someone surely is loving her right now, how could they not :wink:
~*Snow*~
Patrushka
USDA Zone: 5a

Post by Patrushka »

Beautiful pics, Mike! :cool: I'm so sorry that she hasn't come home. :( I love your positive attitude and I'm sure you are right! :D
Pat
My Hosta List

Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you.
~ Walt Whitman
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

She is such a beautiful cat. I know how you must miss her.

We've also chosen to believe that our little Sylvie has chosen a new home.....one that has no Boxer dogs chasing her and no other kitties stealing the warm spot in front of the heat register.
Lionitus

Post by Lionitus »

I'm sorry Mike. I too believe she happened on good people who gave her a home after she became lost.

Having just lost a wonderful, sweet companion in my Puppy the Cat, I know what it is to loose an animal you care so much about. (((((((Mike)))))))
amr-ind

Post by amr-ind »

Your photos must bring back such nice memories for you. Like everyone else, I sure wish Gracie was back home with you. She and her sister are beautiful cats!
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Awwww Mike.....so pretty......I still feel bad she hasn't come back home, too, but I bet she DID get taken in somewhere.....(((Mike)))
Blackkat

Post by Blackkat »

Beautiful Gracie...I can't help but feel she has been taken in by someone who loves cats. I'm so sorry she hasn't come home.
jmboyer

Post by jmboyer »

Oh, Mike, my heart is breaking for you. Gracie is such a beautiful little girl, and Sapphy is, too. Let's hope that they both are safe in comfortable homes. Truly, Mike, I think it is so unusual that you lost both girls only one year apart at the same time of year. That is a startling coincidence. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.
lazygardner

Post by lazygardner »

(((Mikie)))) There must be a wandering gene in the family.
Who knows, maybe they not only found a different home, maybe they found each other.
Before criticizing someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you will be a mile away and have their shoes!
New Topic Post Reply