Mickey--checking things out!

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

wild4flowers

Mickey--checking things out!

Post by wild4flowers »

Mickey was following me around the yard tonight. As you can see, he stopped to check out the nest box. Way to far for a fat-cat like him, but he doesn't think so. He couldn't even climb the pole as he has no front claws.
But it was a perfect picture, as I could tell what he was thinking. CHAR
Attachments
4-10-05 033a.JPG
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

:lol: :lol: He looks like he's trying to use psychic powers to bring it down to his level! What concentration! :lol:
wishiwere
USDA Zone: 5

Post by wishiwere »

Too cute! Here's mine enjoying a day out yesterday (actually about 5 minutes). Mine are inside cats, but occasionally this one (very docile) will get to join me.

I took about 100 pics of her rubbing and smelling everything, especially the rose bushes! OUCH! Stupid indoor cat thing I guess :)

Anyway, every step her feet were pawing and her back up, tailed fluffed, just thrilled as though she were eating salmon!
Attachments
Spring flirt with rose bush
Spring flirt with rose bush
Jane (from the middle of the Mitten state)
My hosta list: viewtopic.php?t=39540
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Cute pictures you two!! Char, man he is really, really thinking that's for sure! :lol:
jmboyer

Post by jmboyer »

Char, that is a magazine photo, for sure. Your Mickey is a handsome fellow. I wish I could focus that well. :D

Jane, your little girl is a sweetie....but rose bushes? What courage!
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

:lol: Cute photos Char and Jane!
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
wild4flowers

Post by wild4flowers »

Jane, I tried, when we got Mickey to make him an indoor cat. But he wouldn't have anything to do with that. So I just gave in (for my peace of mind-and for saving the mini blinds). He comes and goes as he pleases. He sure does like to follow me around the yard.

He stays away from the roses, tho. But he did make himself at home on the deco bench in the middle of the yard. I had been using it for storing loose stones (until I found a home for them) and he kicked them all off to make himself comfy.

CHAR
wishiwere

Post by wishiwere »

I've been fortunate with these two. They get out on a rare occasion, like when someone left a screen up for some reason and they were out. This one all night in the pouring rain. She hated it! :(

Then I also when they were kittens, would put them out when the deck had really wet snow or puddling and they of course, hated that! Especially the slushy stuff :) It did keep them from bolting, as they look first to make sure it's not raining or snowing out! LOL

They both get out on occasion with us, but only for a few minutes as we feed birds and that could be a :eek: event! :lol:
Jane (from the middle of the Mitten state)
My hosta list: viewtopic.php?t=39540
Annie

Post by Annie »

couple of really cute pics!
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
New Topic Post Reply