P1010042 wilbur.jpg (18.05 KiB) Viewed 2730 times
P1010041 wilbur.jpg

Snow

Post by Snow »

Lol - he's so cute. Hard to believe he was ever that little kitten :wink:
~*Snow*~
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

I'm with Snow, can't believe he it seems he was just a baby.....I love that last picture. His eyes and coloring are so pretty! Hey is that a recent picture? You still have all that snow? :o I think you should become a Hoosier! :lol:

Thanks Debbie!! :D
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Lucy a what? :lol: And yes that pic was taken the beginning of April, we are getting more snow tomorrow so I hear. *ugh*
Attachments
P1010046 when will this tuff be gone.jpg
P1010046 when will this tuff be gone.jpg (23.29 KiB) Viewed 2721 times

LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

A Indiana Hoosier......You know, an Injun.... :lol:

For the next couple days we will be just 40 degrees, windy and rainy....Just raw.... :evil: We need the rain, but not that cold of weather.....I will get my winter coat back out.

Nice pic of the boy......Thanks!! :D
Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Annie »

Awww What a nice looking kitty. I love the orange cats, and he looks like he has a big ole fuzzy face!
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Your adorable little Wilbur has turned into a mighty handsome fella. And btw, Debbie....you can keep all that white stuff up north with you! :lol:
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
jmboyer

Post by jmboyer »

My goodness, Debbie....he's gorgeous! And he gets better looking all the time. It has been so much fun to watch through your photos that sweet little cutie-pie mature into such a handsome hunk. What a delightful companion he must be.
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Thanks everyone, yep he is a big fluff ball :lol: I brush him every day but I could brush him 24/7 and still get hair off him, but he is soft and cuddly, when he wants to be, which is when he is eating or I've just got outta the shower and have baby oil on me! :lol:

Joan, we got enough snow here today so there is no problem with me not having enough to share with you. :lol:

Debbie

Deb118

Post by Deb118 »

Oh, mygosh! Debbie, I cant beleive how much he looks like my Rocket :o
Attachments
Dogs 001.jpg
Dogs 001.jpg (21.04 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
"Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." -Langston Hughes
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

:o WOW! Debbie,Wilbur has turned out to be another one of those bobcat looking cats like Snow's Gracie. Those are so :cool: :cool:
Deb, what's that pile of rags for that's laying next to your puurty cat? :D :D :D :D :wink:
lazygardner

Post by lazygardner »

Wilbur looks positively huggable, and Rocket and "Raggs" look like snuggly bugs too.
Before criticizing someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you will be a mile away and have their shoes!
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Deb, Is Rocket a long haired cat too? He is a bit more orange looking than Wilbur, though Wilbur does get orangeyer.....gee is that a word? :lol: orangeyger in the summer time.

What is your dog's name and what kind of dog is it?

:lol: @ OED.......her dog is cute! Bobcat looking cat? Yikes! I better not let wilbur read that cause he bites me enough now as it is. :lol:

Debbie

wishiwere
USDA Zone: 5

Post by wishiwere »

Oh Deb! He's gorgeous! And so thick! I bet you could brush him 24/7 and still get a brush full! It's amazing isn't it? Mine is half that thickness and sheds horrible this time of year when she's been sitting watching the birds through a sunny window. Here's 'Little Bit' (real name is Wendy)
Attachments
Little bit 7-27-04 smaller.jpg
Jane (from the middle of the Mitten state)
My hosta list: viewtopic.php?t=39540
petal*pusher

Post by petal*pusher »

Had to laugh when I saw the topic "Wilbur"!

A few years back, I always enjoyed the daily visits from my neighbors beautiful cat......they called him Goldie.....but I thought he looked like a "Wilbur"!

Here's a pic I took one morning......he's been gone 2 summers now, and I miss those quiet moments of his friendly companionship......p :wink:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/424 ... 8036qTHbaY
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Jane what a cutie!

Petal Pusher, we had Wilbur for over 2 weeks before I decided on a name for him.He just acted like a Wilbur.... :lol:

Debbie

Garden_of_Mu
USDA Zone: 7

Post by Garden_of_Mu »

He's such a beautiful boy. That's great that he lets you pet him. My cats won't tolerate it for more than a few minutes.
~ Mike

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t
matter and those who matter don’t mind.” - Theodore Geisel, aka Dr.
Seuss
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

Wilbur has gotten so beautiful! I love the expression on his face in the 3rd picture......he looks so sweet there. :lol:
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Mike,

When I get up he comes over and meows at me and he wants to be petted. Not too long though. He follows me around the house which is a hoot. I do it on purpose when I'm in a mood. I will go into the living room and he will follow, then I'll walk back into the kitchen and he will follow,,then I'll go back into the living room,,,mean while Gary is standing at the kitchen sink laughing himself silly as I walk the cat around the house. :lol:

I have always petted him when he eats since the first time I fed him in the house and that is the time I brush him too,,,as he loves it. He won't let me brush him any other time and he MUST be eating or he'll get upset. :lol: He only bites me if I keep on petting and he has had enough, but he tries not to bite me hard and when he does he runs away too cause he knows he did a bad thing. :lol:

Pat, thanks he is on his cat tree there where his food dish is. Son and I made it, but I think it is going to break soon. It is 7 ft tall has two platforms on it but Wilbur being so heavy and big, it now creaks when he jumps onto it. :lol: He hasn't been able to reach the 2nd platform for a couple of years now,,,,his butt is too heavy. :lol:

Debbie

Deb118

Post by Deb118 »

Debbie, Yes, Rocket is long hair too. That pile of rags, next to him is P.J. She's one of 3 Shi-tzu's we have.
"Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." -Langston Hughes
New Topic Post Reply