Braggin bout my dog........again

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

mamawsdaughter

Post by mamawsdaughter »

Such a beautiful dog, or maybe is should be handsome...either way he is awesome...congrats on doing so well...where at the lake did you do the training? I used to live there...congrats again...

mamawsdaughter
mamaw2

Post by mamaw2 »

DD beat me to the question. You both earned your rewards in those hills. Having lived there I know the terrain you had to deal with. Congrats to both of you.
Anita
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

We were in the Osage beach area. Just off of 54. The Seminar was sponsored by the Osage Beach fire and Rescue Dept.
BillyB
USDA Zone: 6B

Post by BillyB »

Congrats to OED and Thunder. That is a fine looking dog you have there. I know your proud and I'm sure Thunder is proud of you. The relationship between a dog and his owner(s) is very special. We've had Moses (Std. Poodle) for almost 15 years now and I can honestly say that he is smarter than most humans. We love him very dearly and his love for us has always been unconditional.
Billy
BillyB
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world." - John Muir
My Hosta List
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

Std Poodles are awesome dogs. Ranked #2 in trainability. One ahead of the GSD. :wink:
Linda P

Post by Linda P »

OED, your guy is one handsome fella. I'd brag on him too! I put your picture on my desktop, and so far, every family member who sees it is convinced that it is a pic of our old Tips who has been gone for years now. DH wondered where I found the old picture of her! She wasn't purebred, but was most likely a GS/Norwegian Elkhound cross, but the expression on Thunder's face in that pic is one she wore a lot. I miss the old girl!
Linda P
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten.....
Algernon Charles Swinburne

Latitude: 41° 51' 12.1572"

My Hosta List
New Topic Post Reply