What is this creature?

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Squash Blossom

What is this creature?

Post by Squash Blossom »

We've tried our hand at identifying mysterious plants...any ideas on this terrifying creature a dear friend found in her kitchen?
Attachments
Image-2B09A118BAFB11D9 (resized) (Copy 1).jpg
Image-2B09A118BAFB11D9 (resized) (Copy 1).jpg (12.52 KiB) Viewed 1817 times
To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

:lol: :lol:
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
Kas

Post by Kas »

Looks like a Push-Me-Pull-You with the wrong ends attatched! That is a great photo. Speaking of great photos, Squash Blossom...My three year old and I were looking at the "puppy" pictures yesterday. Heather saw your new avitar and wanted me to click on the picture of "the Lady" as she called you. "I like the Lady" was her reason. And you do look like a very lovely and kind hearted person. Just thought you should know that!

Kas
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend; and inside a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
Squash Blossom

Post by Squash Blossom »

Thank you, Kas. Add "old as the hills" and that's me !! :wink: If I'd known I would live so long, I would have taken better care of myself!!

That picture reminded me of those funny toys/birthday party favors we used to get as children, the material was woven and you stuck a finger in each end...I can't remember what they were called.

Ann
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Now that made me laugh! The first thing it reminded me of was that story that Tim Conway told in that episode of the Carol Burnett show.....where they did a Mama's Family skit....and he was talking about the two elephants joined at the trunk. :lol: Gosh....could they cracked me up!! I still love the reruns of that show. :P
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
Hapygdnr

Post by Hapygdnr »

Cute Picture. Thanks for the smile...

If I'm thinking of the same party favor- Chineses Handcuffs? The ones I remember were made of some woven wicker like material...

Jeanne
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

I've heard of two headed dragons but :eek: :lol: .
From your avitar pic, you done reeeel good takin care of yerself. :D :wink:
wishiwere
USDA Zone: 5

Post by wishiwere »

Hmmmmmmmm...Me thinks it's the Pro Plan that causes these creatures to appear! Same thing we had our home, only it had 2 blonde bums on one end! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree, you look GREAT in that pic! Old my arse! HA! You're only as old as you feel...........Now I'll only believe you're 'feeling' old after a day in the spring garden! IF THAT EVER COMES AGAIN :( It was 25 here this morning :(
Jane (from the middle of the Mitten state)
My hosta list: viewtopic.php?t=39540
Squash Blossom

Post by Squash Blossom »

I'm knocking on the door to 60!! and I don't mean the temperature!! :lol: That actually was the very first picture taken with the digital camera I bought myself last Christmas. I was in the greenhouse one night, intently trying to figure out why my String of Pearls plants were dropping "pearls", when Paul startled me. His next attempt to photograph something digitally was the garage garbage can and front tire on his car, but that was an accident! :lol:

Those two little black pugs live in Cannes, France, their names are Pispini and Prada...and they're always into something together.

Ann
ladyblue
USDA Zone: 5B

Post by ladyblue »

Very cute picture! I think this breed is a "Hinney", they're rather rare in the U.S.!! :D :lol:
Bonnie
jmboyer

Post by jmboyer »

Thanks for the laugh, Ann. I needed that. Really cute pic.
Annika

Post by Annika »

Pugs are great :D they usually has such an easygoing and loving approach to life !

Annika
mamawsdaughter

Post by mamawsdaughter »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that is just to funny....after I finally figured out what I was looking at....obviously I need more coffee this morning....lol...

mamawsdaughter
New Topic Post Reply