New Princess Grace pictures ....

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Snow

New Princess Grace pictures ....

Post by Snow »

I finally caught her being still long enough to snap a few!
She turned a year old on March 31. We are seriously considering adding another Maine Coon so she'll have someone to play with (our other cats are all too old and do NOT want to play with her). Our breeder is expecting a litter from Gracie's sister "Carol" sometime this summer. We would love to have a little brown tabby boy!
Attachments
Princessgrace2.jpg
Princessgrace1.jpg
~*Snow*~
Snow

Post by Snow »

8-)
Attachments
princessgrace6.jpg
princessgrace3.jpg
~*Snow*~
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

She is EXQUISITE! What a gorgeous cat. You've got some great pictures of her, Snow. :D
jmboyer

Post by jmboyer »

Snow, she is so perfectly beautiful that I don't know how you can bear it. It hurts my heart just to look at her. Thank you so much for these wonderful photos.
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

:o Gracie is a year??? Where has the time gone?? She has grown into a beautiful young lady! :P Nice pictures Snow!
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
Deb118

Post by Deb118 »

Exquisite is the PURRRRFECT word for her Pat! Many a time I have found Rocket in some of those same positions. Dont you just love how they look like their just "All that" and more? :D
"Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." -Langston Hughes
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Snow, she is just beautiful!! Soooo soft! You took some excellent pictures!! And a whole year old.....Just seems like yesterday, doesn't it....

Thanks Snow!! :D
Dee
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Dee »

She is absolutely glorious, Snow. :)
Lionitus

Post by Lionitus »

Awwwwwww, isn't she beautiful. I love kitties so much. And isn't it nice of them to let US live in THEIR homes? That's the running joke in our house.

Gracie looks like she's the queen of her domain.

A lovely kitty.

Lionitus
Snow

Post by Snow »

Lol - she absolutely IS the queen of her world. She has her little ways of always getting what she wants away from the other kitties - like a spot on the windowsill, etc. :wink: What a monkey though - she's an absolute little clown, and clever as can be. She does NOT act ladylike at all :cool:
~*Snow*~
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

JEEEEZE! I can't believe it's a year already. That puuuurdy little bobcat is the first cat to ever make me want one.
:eek: Don't tell my dogs that!
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Snow, what a beauty she is and so fluffy!

newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

She's so soft and beautiful. Makes me want to snuggle up with her. I can't believe it's been a whole year!!! Where has the time gone? :???: Wonderful pics, Snow. Thanks for catching her in a picture taking mood. :)
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Annie »

Oh Snow she is beautiful!!
How big is she now?
George is about the same age, he weighs in at 14 lbs now.
They are suppose to grow more in their second year too, just at a slower rate. Isn't that how it is with Gracie's breed too?

I won't be able to get my Main Coon now, cause I got my puppy Travis instead. We are only allowed 4 pets in any combo, pertaining to cats and dogs :(

But I'm happy with my 2 kittys :) and my dogs :D

She sure has grown into a beauty!!!

I'll always want one and maybe some day......
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
Snow

Post by Snow »

Annie - we havent had her weighed in over six months - but I can tell you she is our heaviest cat already. MC's continue to increase in size and coat until about the age of four. She may get bigger!
~*Snow*~
Lionitus

Post by Lionitus »

Snow, we actually have a little sign on our front door, like one of those "Do Not Disturb" signs for doorknobs. It says and I quote "If you want a seat in the house you'll first have to move a cat." That pretty well sums it up because we have five kitties so living room seating is at a premium in our house!

Kitties, I can't live without them.

Lionitus
Snow

Post by Snow »

Lol - we never "move" our cats if they are seated. We squeeze in amongst them, or sit somewhere else :lol:
~*Snow*~
New Topic Post Reply