Throwaway puppy

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Patrushka
USDA Zone: 5a

Post by Patrushka »

I couldn't even post when I read this yesterday. :cry: I don't understand how someone could be so barbaric. :evil:

It warms my heart to know that this sweet puppy was rescued and now has a loving home with your daughter and her family. :D She is just adorable.
Pat
My Hosta List

Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you.
~ Walt Whitman
Lionitus

Post by Lionitus »

Linda, God bless you for helping this little creature.

As for the loser who tossed it out the window, I believe in Karma.

Lionitus
Doris_J

Post by Doris_J »

What a beautiful little puppy, Linda. She's found a good home.
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

My DD and I let out a collective "awwwwww" when we saw that precious face!!! It still is just so unbelievable to me how cruel, unfeeling, and downright ignorant some people are to do this to an innocent creature!!! Thank you , thank you , thank you to your daughter for adopting that little one.
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
wingnut

Post by wingnut »

Sometimes I hate people......especially people like that! In my line of business Ive seen it a couple of times. People would call me, telling me "if YOU dont take this puppy my husband is going to take it down the road and dump it in the woods....I couldnt believe that,in the dead of winter no less! I am a groomer not a rescue......altho I did become one! It was an adorable little beagle pup. They really did show up with all the pups toys and blanky and acted as if nothing was wrong with what they said or did! I told them that I hoped they never got another animal ever! I also rescued a cat the same way. Found them both good homes!

Im glad your DD took this poor (now fortunate) pup in!
Linda P

Throwaway Puppy...The plot thickens

Post by Linda P »

Well, there is a new twist here. My sister in law asked last night if I knew where they found this puppy. Her brother came home and told her that a friend of his found a puppy just like it along the highway near his home. From his description of it, my sister in law was very sure that it is a littermate of the one DD has. It seems awfully darn strange that TWO people would go and get a puppy and then throw it away on the same day. I don't know exactly where our little girl was found, but I'm going to try to find out. This puppy was found at nearly the same time as ours. I know this is a relatively small community, but the odds of so many people who have peripheral connections to one another getting involved in this story have to be way low. Maybe the angels in charge of puppies are conspiring to make sure something gets done about this man?
Oh, I think the puppy has a name now. It looks like they are going to call her Snickers. (That was one of my suggestions, but DD had also thought of it. :D )
Linda P
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten.....
Algernon Charles Swinburne

Latitude: 41° 51' 12.1572"

My Hosta List
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

:o :eek: :evil: The continuation of this story make me want to cry! How could someone be SO evil???

Snickers! Love the name for the pup! :P
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
jmboyer

Post by jmboyer »

Linda, I wish you well in your investigation. Please keep us advised. This creep needs to be held responsible for such a shocking act of animal cruelty.

And the name, Snickers, is just perfect for that little doll. I love it.
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Adorable name for that precious pup!! If not today or tomorrow, someday that scumbag will get what they deserve. Grrrrrrrr
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

And for O.C. too

Post by oldcoot »

We live on a dead end street with a large vacant field atthe endof it. We arfe the neighborfhood dumping ground for all kinds of dogs. Sandxi an I hve kedp and fraisded mostof them. She nosw have a yard penned in FULL of dogs.
Shos you rfaisded you daugher right !!! Congratulations..

The usually FUNNY and always most FRIENDLY Old Coot named John, a Gardener for the Lord, saying thank YOU LORD for his good friends that share and for the nice rain that has made all our plants grow so well this year
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
hostaanita
USDA Zone: 6

Post by hostaanita »

It's hard to believe there are people so cruel out there...It makes me sick :cry: :cry: I don't have the words to describe how I feel :x
    Making our world beautiful , one backyard at a time.
    New Topic Post Reply