Elijah all grown up

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

wingnut

Elijah all grown up

Post by wingnut »

Not as much hair as Id like him to have but what a character he is. One of these pictures is actually taken of him at the top of a 6 foot ladder. His buddy (my son) called him up there then stopped him at the top. He is 16 mos old now.
Attachments
eli1.JPG
elijah2.JPG
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

He climbed a 6 foot ladder? That is amazing :o He is a pretty boy, I love those long ears!

Ginger
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

:lol: at climbing the ladder! He's grown into a very handsome guy!
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

He is cute! And climbed a ladder? Yikes! You'd better be careful or he'll be up on the roof next. :lol:

jmboyer

Post by jmboyer »

Oh, my stars, what a dollbaby he is! I wish I could put kisses all over that sweet face. And he climbs ladders, too? Put that boy to work. Let him earn his keep. :lol:
wingnut

Post by wingnut »

Thanks, yep hes practicing climbing ladders getting ready for the pool to open. He loves the swimming pool. Last year I posted pictures of him jumping from the pool ladder into the pool. All day everyday at anytime (very high energy)unless we take his ladder away! :lol: His ears are soaked in the pictures because when he gets a drink its with his whole head.
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

:cool: :cool: :cool: I've seen one Springer in SAR. Did a really nice job. :wink:
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Awwww, what a pretty boy!! :lol: climbing the ladder....

Thanks for showing him to us again....Love the pictures!! :D
Lionitus

Post by Lionitus »

Wingnut, what a great face!! My husband wants a dog just like him so bad. We live in a rural area and the people who live closest to us has a whole yard full of hunting dogs. One of the dogs they have looks almost exactly like your sweet puppy. On occasion, the dog breaks out of his invisible fence and makes a beeline for our house where he and my husband frolic like two children. They've really taken to each other. My husband and I just bought acreage in the country and will be moving in three weeks. I have a feeling we're going to have a dog in three weeks and one day! HA!

I think your dog is adorable and lucky to have his loving family to care for him. Thanks for sharing. It made my Saturday.

Lionitus
Squash Blossom

Post by Squash Blossom »

Elijah is so handsome and his name is perfect. I never hear about dogs climbing anything that I don't think about Hogan, a beautiful German shorthair pointer who used to live across the street. Hogan was a big, heavy, muscular dog...but he'd politely climb any chainlink fence with the nimble dexterity of a cat!! We always said Hogan was "light on his feet."

Elijah's facial expression and eyes tell the story of his life...he is a beautiful, happy dog.

Ann
To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Annie »

Now that is one pretty dog!
Love the droopy hound dog eyes, he us just beautiful!!
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
New Topic Post Reply