Puppy Update

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Patrushka
USDA Zone: 5a

Post by Patrushka »

Oh Linda, Roxie is just precious! :D She is getting cuter by the minute. Thanks for the new pics. 8-)
Pat
My Hosta List

Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you.
~ Walt Whitman
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

OMG what a perfectly adorable puppy! She's just precious! Can you imagine someone throwing that away??????????? :evil:
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

:o :o HOLY $#!+!
I sure couldn't tell from the early pic you showed us, but I respectfully bow to your brother's call on Roxie being a Border terrier or Border mix. I've seen registered Borders that didn't look that much like one. She's a real beauty!! The only clue that tells me she's got ANY mix is her tail. The Borders rarely carry their tail high and curled over their back. Other than that, WOW!! :wink:
The dark ears and muzzle are even a requirement in the standards.
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

She is the most precious looking pup! Thanks for those pictures!! Keep them coming!! :D
Linda P

Post by Linda P »

:lol: :lol: :lol: at OED. That first pic didn't capture the look at all. Maybe we could just put a splint on her tail and try to straighten it out?
She is too darn cute for her own good. She seems to be a child magnet, and when DD takes her down to the ballgames, we have to practically hover over her to keep her from being squashed by the adoring throngs of little girls.
Fortunately, she loves people. It was too funny to see her welcome her 'girls' (my grandaughters) home from 4-H camp. She looked at them, cocked her head, looked back and forth between the two of them, hesitated a little bit, and then launched herself at them, licked the first one from chin to forehead and back again, and then was passed over to the other one and repeated the process.
Linda P
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten.....
Algernon Charles Swinburne

Latitude: 41° 51' 12.1572"

My Hosta List
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Linda, she is so adorable! I can't believe how cute she is! And she is so small too!

I want a puppy! Waaaaa :lol:

Debbie

New Topic Post Reply