Polly n Pete

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

caliloo
USDA Zone: SE PA z6

Post by caliloo »

Oh My Word OED - what adorable little fur faces! I am not familiar with Border Terriers so it is nice to see one and learn a little about them. JRT's on the other hand I am fairly well acquainted with. It seems they were all the rage with the Foxhunting folks a few years back and several of the horse people I know still keep one or two for rodent control around the barns. They can certainly be a handful.

You have an adorable tribe there and I can see how they just cower in your presence :lol:

Alexa
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

:eek: :oops: :oops: :lol: Thanks Shelly and Janet, but that pic is at least 7-8yrs old. I'm just a nice old grandpa now. Grey hair (what's left of it) and 15 more lbs around the middle. :oops: :lol: :lol:
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

And you're still just as nice, sensative, and caring as you were 7-8 yrs. ago.......and women find those traits very attractive. :wink: :lol:
(Your DW better not be reading these posts....she might get worried and put you on a short leash! :lol: )
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

Caring?.......sensative?...nice? :P !!NO WAY!!
As far as being put on a short leash, I beat DW with the same switch I use on the dogs, and...................... :eek: :eek: SHHHH!.....I think I said that a little to loud...........JEEEZE! :roll: :cry: :cry: Now I'm in REALLY deep shtz! :cry: :cry: :D :wink:
New Topic Post Reply