Emmitt Passed Away

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

janey

Post by janey »

Lionitus~
I remember the kind words your sent my way when Banks died....I am so sorry you lost your buddy. I still see Banks as he was the morning he was forever asleep in Bailey's cage. I was expecting it, but it was still a heartbreaker.

I hope the edge of your sadness has softened a bit by now, and you can be comforted knowing you made a very sad creature's existance worth living the year you had him. You have to know he felt happy and safe w/ you and your DH.

Loss is so hard. I am glad you have other loves to take care of. Their love will help you the most.

Take care~
amr-ind

Post by amr-ind »

(((Emmy and family)))

So sorry about your loss . . . I hope time will help you through this difficult time.

Ann
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Oh My Goodness! I have not been in this forum much, and if I hope I didn't miss it when I was.....I came to post my Ginger, and couldn't believe this thread of yours.

I too remember the very nice pm you sent me when my cats passed....You know that Emmy loved you for taking care of him.....I am not good with words like some, but I want you to know that I feel for you and it does get better....It's not easy though.....Joan said it perfectly....With my Ginger being old, I hope she goes peacefully and doesn't suffer...

How sad....Big hugs to you Lionitus !!! Hug your DH from me, too...I know how my DH took Stanley's going over the bridge. Again, so sorry!! :(
New Topic Post Reply