Thelma in the Garden

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Doris_J

Thelma in the Garden

Post by Doris_J »

Thelma came out in the garden with me today. She rarely ventures out anymore. She heard one of the abandoned cats in the neighborhood howling today (I don't know if someone's in heat or what's going on, but it's been loud lately) and was a bit freaked out.

Anyway, we did have a little play time. She found my new bird feeder that I have yet to mount. She put her scent all over it, so I don't know how the birds will feel about this thing now! :lol: Hey, a girl's got to get a face rub wherever she can.
Attachments
Oh, yeah!  Mom's strawberry beds make fine scratching posts!
Oh, yeah! Mom's strawberry beds make fine scratching posts!
It's a BIRD feeder, Thelma!  B-I-R-D!
It's a BIRD feeder, Thelma! B-I-R-D!
Hmm, what's this?
Hmm, what's this?
wishiwere
USDA Zone: 5

Post by wishiwere »

Awwwwwww... I missed Thelma! They sure like mark anything new in their territory don't they? Such funny creatures :) She looks like she wondering if there are birds inside that second pic! :lol:
Jane (from the middle of the Mitten state)
My hosta list: viewtopic.php?t=39540
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

Good to see Thelma again! The birds have no sense of smell (cept buzzards and vultures) so they will never know Thelma was claiming their feeder.
As for you mounting the feeder. :roll: I sure hope you aren't doing that while the neighbors are watching. :o :wink:
Doris_J

Post by Doris_J »

The neighbors already know about me, OED, so I'm sure it wouldn't surprise them! :lol:
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

Doris, it has been a while since Thelma made an appearance here! Its good to see her! :P Sweet pics!
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Great pic's Doris!! Give her a pat for me! :D
New Topic Post Reply