Moderator: Chris_W

r_leblanc

Drahthaars

Post by r_leblanc »

:D searching for other Drahthaar owners
Attachments
Dolly Vom Masterhunt,2 yrs. old.jpg
Dolly Vom Masterhunt,2 yrs. old.jpg (5.12 KiB) Viewed 1308 times
Last edited by r_leblanc on Jul 17, 2005 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ron G. LeBlanc
jmboyer

Post by jmboyer »

Ron, I wish I could see this photo of Dolly, but all I am getting is that red "X." Can anyone else see it?
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

I can't see a photo either....darn it.....I'm unfamiliar with that breed and would really like to see what it looks like!

And btw, Ron....welcome to Hallson's! We already put out the welcome mat for you in the Welcome Forum. :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
r_leblanc

Post by r_leblanc »

newtohosta-no more wrote:I can't see a photo either....darn it.....I'm unfamiliar with that breed and would really like to see what it looks like!

And btw, Ron....welcome to Hallson's! We already put out the welcome mat for you in the Welcome Forum. :D
Thank you for the welcome & I re-installed the picture of Dolly Vom Masterhunt
Ron G. LeBlanc
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

Great looking dog! I've never heard of this breed. I'll look forward to seeing more pictures. :)
jmboyer

Post by jmboyer »

Ron, I'm glad I can finally see the photo. Dolly is quite a beauty....very impressive-looking.
PeggyB

Post by PeggyB »

Hi Ron, no Drahthaar's here but a very close friend has what I think to be a beautiful male. Sabre is a solid brown roan, 3 or 4 yrs old. LOADS of energy and fantastic upland game bird dog! We have two Vizsla's and a pointer so we're very well aquainted with high energy! ;) Your Dolly is gorgeous! Gotta love those whiskers! :D Do you hunt her?
r_leblanc

Post by r_leblanc »

PeggyB wrote:Hi Ron, no Drahthaar's here but a very close friend has what I think to be a beautiful male. Sabre is a solid brown roan, 3 or 4 yrs old. LOADS of energy and fantastic upland game bird dog! We have two Vizsla's and a pointer so we're very well aquainted with high energy! ;) Your Dolly is gorgeous! Gotta love those whiskers! :D Do you hunt her?
Hi Peggy,yes I do hunt with Dolly & Addi Vom Lakeshore (Gunner,call name).Vizslas are another great hunting dog.Are they & the pointer used for hunting?Show me a pic if you could,would love to see them....Ron
Ron G. LeBlanc
PeggyB

Post by PeggyB »

Hi Ron, we hunt all three dogs, predominantly on Pheasant and more occassionally, Quail. Our eldest son has a littermate to our pup, Grace. So you'll see 3 V's in this pic that RocknC Peg, so graciously and PATIENTLY, took last Christmas. The pups were 7 months old then. Chloe our Pointer was a rescue, we guesstimate her age at 8ish. Annie, is our 8 yr. old V. She's grown considerably more grey since the arrival of Grace on the scene! :lol:
Attachments
the crew.jpg
r_leblanc

Post by r_leblanc »

PeggyB wrote:Hi Ron, we hunt all three dogs, predominantly on Pheasant and more occassionally, Quail. Our eldest son has a littermate to our pup, Grace. So you'll see 3 V's in this pic that RocknC Peg, so graciously and PATIENTLY, took last Christmas. The pups were 7 months old then. Chloe our Pointer was a rescue, we guesstimate her age at 8ish. Annie, is our 8 yr. old V. She's grown considerably more grey since the arrival of Grace on the scene! :lol:
Heck,I can't see the picture,maybe you can post it again....Ron
Ron G. LeBlanc
New Topic Post Reply