I had my first garden guest since Wilbur!

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Tundra_Queen

I had my first garden guest since Wilbur!

Post by Tundra_Queen »

I went out tonight to work around the pond and I heard this meow. I thought Wilbur's not in the porch so why can I hear him meowing so loudly. I went around the corner and this cute grey/ white tabby was fishing at the edge of the pond. And no I didn't have my camera. *sigh*

He/she was so friendly and came right over and said hi and wanted pets and I even gave her some! I wasn't afraid. Use to be scared of cats before Wilbur. :-)

Tegan was out in the garden too and saw the new kitty and came over quickly to play, but I stopped her before she got too close and the new kitty didn't even hiss or anything, so obsiousely it is use to dogs. It did it's in and out of the fence and it's flop down and roll over thing too, but I told her I wasn't falling for that. :lol:

She stayed around for about 30 minutes and then she just disappeared. I have a feeling she is hunting the birds and the chipmunks. We now have more than one chipmunk so I imagine we have more than two also. :lol: Though it is late for them to be breeding again.

So that was my first garden guest other than birds and chipmunks. *S* I'm wondering if it's one of Wilbur's litter mates. She isn't as big as Wilbur or as fat, but he did have two grey tabby siblings, one use to stay in our garage the first winter after wilbur and we use to put food and blankets and newspapers in there to help keep it warm.

Debbie

Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

How cool! Or maybe she is just a friend of Wilburs?
A new garden buddy is always a good thing!

Ginger
New Topic Post Reply