Bed buddy's Who in MY bed?

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

putnamgardens

Bed buddy's Who in MY bed?

Post by putnamgardens »

Honestly I just got up for a minute and went to return when Golda My Ear took my spot. She didn't want to move over but eventually I got my spot back. I know alot of you share your beds with Fur Baby's. They all have their favorite feet or head of the bed to roost. My dog only sleeps on the bed when the D.H. travels. Kitty's are consistanty paired up one for mom and one for dad. Where are your fur babies sleeping tonight?
Attachments
MY side of the bed.jpg
Have I mentioned lately that my drinking team has a hosta problem?
JaneG
USDA Zone: 5

Post by JaneG »

That just too funny of the two of them laying there! Golda My Ear (love that name) even has her head on the pillow! Cute!!!
JaneG
Start slowly . . . then taper off.
wishiwere
USDA Zone: 5

Post by wishiwere »

Now really! :lol: Does dh know you've been taking pics of him in his pjs! Mine would shoot me I fear! :lol:

Gotta love how those kitties find the warmest spot when we leave!
Jane (from the middle of the Mitten state)
My hosta list: viewtopic.php?t=39540
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your DH is going to shoot you!! :lol: :lol:
My cat Moon likes to sleep curled around the top of my head. Unfortunately in doing so he pulls my hair and wakes me up whenever he moves so I've finallly had to break him of it.
Snow

Post by Snow »

Pippi-Sue sleeps curled up against my tummy; Butch sleeps on the other side of me - but only when Hubs isnt in the bed. Grace sleeps on my feet until Hubs gets out of bed, then she comes up and sleeps on his pillow like a Princess. Smokey usually sleeps with his mom (my daughter) :wink:
~*Snow*~
New Topic Post Reply