Bad News......*Updated*

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

No one is happier than O.C.

Post by oldcoot »

Told you that prayers WORK, He COUNTS on them....
Now go andf have a good time............John
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

:cool: :cool: :cool: Enjoy your Hallson time in comfort now sis! :wink:
caliloo
USDA Zone: SE PA z6

Post by caliloo »

Awesome news!

Now go have a blast, hug everyone for me and scritch the critters for me when you get home!

Alexa
Last edited by caliloo on Aug 06, 2005 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snow

Post by Snow »

That's wonderful! I'm so glad :wink:
~*Snow*~
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

I'm so happy for you and for Ginger! :) What great news! I'm glad you can stop worrying and enjoy the Hallson trip. Wish I could have been there. :D
jmboyer

Post by jmboyer »

Kathleen, this is the best news I've had all day, and getting it first-hand from you all the way from Hallson's was the best yet. You have many happy Ginger and Curtis days ahead, and we are all thrilled for you.

The lights have stopped blinking on and off and the raging electrical storm has passed. So I am actually able to get online and read your post. It was a delight to speak with you, Brian, Chris, and all the "Hallson's gang." I'm very happy that you are all having such a great time, and now, knowing Ginger is okay, you can really relax and party.

Please give sweet Curtis and precious Ginger a gentle hug from me when you get back.
Lionitus

Post by Lionitus »

I've been away for a while, been working on our new farmhouse day and night and have missed so much news here! My gosh, Lucygoose, you and your babies have been through the ringer lately. I'm very happy to hear Curtis and Ginger are doing so much better now.

Here's to many happy years ahead for you all.

Lionitus
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Thanks you guys!!

I hope she gets to come home tomorrow....I'll have to see when I call....But we hope so.....Man, tonight with NO PETS here, it sure is quiet.....too quiet....

Awwwww Janet......It was so much fun passing the cell phone all around......I love doing that.....I WOULD OF CALLED MY BRO, but......... :wink:

Lionitus, it is so nice to see you here again......Hug your Zippy for me....
New Topic Post Reply