Our sweet Girl *S*

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Tundra_Queen

Our sweet Girl *S*

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Here are some pics of Tegan on the patio. She actually knows the different between garden and patio now and she loves looking for the chipmunks. :lol: She is such a sweetie pie,,,, I love her to death!

Debbie
Attachments
tegan on patio July 31 2005.jpg
tegan on patio July 31 2005 2.jpg

LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Awwww, she has the sweetest face!! You can tell, she is a sweetheart! Thanks for this pictures, Debbie! But how do you all walk on that patio! :lol: Now THAT'S some color!! Love it!!!! :D
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

Awwww, Tegan is such a sweetie! Give her a hug from me! I agree with Lucy, GREAT color on your deck!
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
putnamgardens

Post by putnamgardens »

I agree,.....that Tegan looks like a sweetie. There's something about those big brown eyes that make's your heart open up and they get inside. So glad she knows where the garden paths are. I bet she'd be in the pond if she had her druthers. Later, Love, Lisa
Attachments
lacy laying down.jpg
Have I mentioned lately that my drinking team has a hosta problem?
JaneG
USDA Zone: 5

Post by JaneG »

Pretty Tegan and pretty flowers!!! I'm sure Tegan enjoys your gardens. He's a lucky dog!!

As a "working" dog I assume he knows when he's free to roam the garden and do dog stuff, and when he's "On Duty". I am so amazed at what those dogs are capable of.
JaneG
Start slowly . . . then taper off.
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Lucy,,,,when I want to go on the patio....I say Tegan move your bum and she walks down a bit and turns around. :lol: Not much space but we don't have a big backyard either. :lol:

Jane, when Tegan has her harness on she is working, when it's not on, she's just a dog. :-)

So far she has not gone in the pond .....yet! :lol: She has watched the fish and the fountain. But she is getting pretty good at understanding different words so hopefully I can teach her... NO SWIMMING and PUT THOSE FISH BACK! :lol: j/k

Debbie

New Topic Post Reply