~*Audrey*~ - 1st picture ...

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Snow

~*Audrey*~ - 1st picture ...

Post by Snow »

She's twelve weeks old, and very, very shy. But she seemed to like the family bed today, as long as someone lay close to her. The flash washes out her softness, but you get the idea. Gracie is TERRIFIED of her - lol.
Attachments
Audrey2.jpg
~*Snow*~
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

OMG Snow, that is the cutiest face!! I can see that she would be soooo soft! Almost makes me want a new baby kitty....I said *almost*!! :lol:

Thanks for sharing the picture!! :D
mooie

Post by mooie »

omigosh....she's awesome! :o :D

mooie
~Imagine~
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

Gracie will always be the cat that stole my heart, but Audrey is definatelly one puurty bobcat. :wink:
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

Awww, what a sweet, precious face... I needed that this morning Snow! :P
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
jmboyer

Post by jmboyer »

Oh, my....what an adorable and beautiful baby Audrey is. I'm so happy for you, Snow. Congratulations and much happiness with your precious new family member.
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

She does look a bit freaked out. Bet the shyness wears off quick once she realizes she is in a safe place. Pretty face, makes me want to pet her. Good luck with the new baby!

Ginger
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

Oh just look at those huge eyes!! :D She's gorgeous, Snow. Is she that muted calico ?(I think that has another name but I can't come up with it.) I hope she and Gracie will become fast friends. :D
Snow

Post by Snow »

Well, she's referred to as a silver tabby - but yes she has some muted peach on her face, and a little elsewhere. She's playing a little today. What she really wants is to play with Grace, but that's not happening yet. I'm confident that it will come eventually. She is doing fine. She is as sweet as pie :wink:
~*Snow*~
Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Annie »

Oh she is sooooo cute!!! AND pretty :D
I love her color.
I'm sure her and Gracie will get along just fine, once they get to know each other.

Took Waz a while before he knew that George wasn't going anywhere :) Now they are fast friends.
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
Patrushka
USDA Zone: 5a

Post by Patrushka »

Ooohhh, she is beautiful, Snow! :D She has such a sweet face.
Pat
My Hosta List

Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you.
~ Walt Whitman
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

Patsue, the muted colors you are talking about are referred to as a dilute. In dogs anyway.
ex: A merle colored Australian Shep bred to another merle, will produce weak colored pups, in addition to hearing and eye problems. I have know idea about cats though.
lazygardner

Post by lazygardner »

Does she always have that startled look on her face, or was she just startled by having her pic taken? My Nickie almost always has that look on her face. It makes her even more comical than her silly behavior alone. You shorely do have a beautiful new baby.
Before criticizing someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you will be a mile away and have their shoes!
Lionitus

Post by Lionitus »

Snow, she is just beautiful. I love her slender face, so delicate looking.

How lucky you are to have found each other.

Lionitus
Snow

Post by Snow »

She was startled by the flash - although she always does have a very wide-eyed innocent look :D She's well settled in now - and loves her "people" already. She is the purdiest little angel :) Gracie is gradually becoming less frightened, and more curious. I am feeling extremely comfortable with the situation now ;)
~*Snow*~
Snow

Post by Snow »

This is a bad picture - but actually shows her much better.

~*Snow*~
lazygardner

Post by lazygardner »

OH! She looks much younger in that pic. (I don't see anything wrong with it.) She looks like such a cutie, and she kinda looks like she is just about ready to start looking for some trouble. :lol: What a lucky little girl she is to have you! :D
Before criticizing someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you will be a mile away and have their shoes!
Snow

Post by Snow »

I'm the lucky one. Kitten faces are the BEST for nuzzling ;)
~*Snow*~
lazygardner

Post by lazygardner »

Touchez!!!
mooie

Post by mooie »

oh my....i think i'm melting! Scuse me while I find my Missy to nuzzle for a bit.....

mooie
~Imagine~
New Topic Post Reply