Curtis

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

LucyGoose

Curtis

Post by LucyGoose »

I had sent these pic's of Curtis out in e-mail and JanetB was one of them....She told me that I had better post them, so here they are...:lol: I just don't want to boar you all with every picture I take, but these were cute I thought...(and Janet did to......((Janet))

He just is the sweetest temperment. And so soft....

Here is my Curtie Boy... :D
Attachments
s 105.jpg
s 102.jpg
Doris_J

Post by Doris_J »

He's such a sweet boy. I wish I could pet him.
Snow

Post by Snow »

Awe - he's just a precious pie. He looks very soft :wink:
~*Snow*~
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Makes me want to snuggle right down with him. :( Janet was right....great pics!! :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

I agree... Janet was right... these are wonderful pics LG! Hey Curtis, you are looking very handsome!
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
Lionitus

Post by Lionitus »

I agree, he is quite a handsome fella. His belly looks so soft. My Nicky has a belly like his. Does Curtis like his belly rubbed or is he a no-touch the belly kitty? We have one who likes his belly rubbed but Nicky is a definitely a no-touch.

I love Curtis' color too. Thanks for sharing his picture.

Lionitus
Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Annie »

I'm happy you did post them.
What a PRETTY boy! He looks so calm and peaceful. I just wanna pick him up and give him a big ole hug.
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Thanks!!

Lionitus, he loves his belly rubbed.....He HAS to follow me to the bathroom in the morning, so I don't even close the door, or he paws it franticly....:lol: then I pet him while I go (sorry) and then he flips himself over to be petted on his belly....this is pretty much every morning....:lol:
jmboyer

Post by jmboyer »

Ahh, Kathleen, I'm so happy that you posted these photos of Curtis. I just could gobble him up for puddin' pie. You've really captured the beauty of him in these photos, especially in that second photo. What a charming little guy he is....and unless you object, he is going to be my new desktop wallpaper. I can't stop looking at his little face.
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Heck no....Go ahead and use it! :D
Patrushka
USDA Zone: 5a

Post by Patrushka »

Awww, Curtie has the sweetest face. :D Love the pics! :cool:
Pat
My Hosta List

Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you.
~ Walt Whitman
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

Oh! He looks so much like my sweet old Taffy kitty.....I'd love to snuggle my face into his neck!
Lionitus

Post by Lionitus »

Kathleen he sounds like such a wonderful boy, full of personality and he certainly loves you! My heart just swells at the pictures and stories here. You also gave me a very comical mental picture! Sorry, I can't help it, that's such a funny description. I know what you mean about not closing the door. Is there anything that makes a cat more frustrated than a closed door? My Zippy paws at the closet door almost every day until I let him in. I always say to hubby it's like it's this place he's never seen before that he just HAS to explore, then he goes in and thinks "hmph, same old closet."

I just love kitties.

Thanks Kathleen. Curtis is an absolute treasure!

Lionitus
lazygardner

Post by lazygardner »

Thank you Janet!!! Curtis is NOT a boar, Lucy! He's a snuggly kitty!! Wonderful pics, well worth sharing. :D
Before criticizing someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you will be a mile away and have their shoes!
New Topic Post Reply