Diva growing up!

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

caliloo
USDA Zone: SE PA z6

Diva growing up!

Post by caliloo »

My wiggly little puppy girl is turning into a gangly teenager :lol: I thought you all might like to see what she looks like now - almost 5 months old and GROWING!

She is doing well - sit/down stays are great, heeling we are still doing foolish puppy things (Gosh Mom! I had to chase that leaf and pounce on it before it *GOT* you!) Stand for exam is still going to be a challenge. Too much puppy wiggling! :lol: :lol: :lol: but that should come along too.

Anyway, here she is!

Snow

Post by Snow »

She is just stunning 8-)
~*Snow*~
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

:o WOW! She has grown fast!! Look at those long legs!
She really is a pretty girl. :D
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

If she is that big NOW

Post by oldcoot »

She is going to be a lot to handle later. Good thing you are training her now. Be sure to keep posting her pictures as she grows along....That Old Coot named John
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Boy, she sure is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!! :D
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

:o She is absolutely gorgeous! And she's grown SO much! Thanks for sharing with us, I love to see the babies grow up. :P
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
bkshasta

Post by bkshasta »

Very Regal looking. Beautiful dog.

Bet there is not a thing that goes on at your/her place that she doesn't know about. She has that watchful look.
Karry
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

Turning out to be quite a beautiful baby you have there. Keep up the good work on her training. At five months, she's doing fantastic. Don't make the mistake we ALL do (not me of course :D :oops: :roll: ) and expect to much out of a baby. Just have fun. :wink:
lazygardner

Post by lazygardner »

Alexa, I have no idea what you mean?!?!? "foolish puppy" things indeed! She is a very smart puppy, saving you from that evil and dangerous leaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Before criticizing someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you will be a mile away and have their shoes!
New Topic Post Reply