Evil kittens!

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Evil kittens!

Post by Annie »

Ok my house must look like the local nursury for stray cats to have kittens. Look what I found in my garage.
In these pics they were hissing, spitting and smacking at us and each other.
There are three of them. I put them in a pet taxi in my garage. Left the door open so the mama (whoever) that might be can come and go freely.

If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

I am glad it's you and not me...:lol: Cute!!
mooie

Post by mooie »

:lol: Maybe after seeing that face, Mama took a hike! Bet she's black and white too! :D

mooie
~Imagine~
Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Annie »

I've seen a couple cats around here. I had a stray with kittens year or so ago. But someone did claim her.
I haven't seen her anymore.

These kittens are not people friendly at all! All they do is hiss, they even try to scratch you. Their claws are pretty sharp too :lol:

I don't know why these animals always pick my house :???:
They are cute hehe. Fiesty hissing, spitting fat balls of fur!
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

OH!!!!!! They're so cute!! Surely at such a young age they can be socialized? Have to agree with Lucy though......glad it's your house they found and not mine. :lol:
doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

Post by doublemom2 »

Oh, my! They're cute, but I can sure relate to the hissing and spitting! My old kitty Fuzz-Butt still hisses and screams at Jet and Monkey at least five times a day just for spite, and they've been together for over a year now LOL!

Hopefully they're young enough to still be socialized and they'll come to realize that you're one of the good guys :)

Andi
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

:lol: OMGoodness... they are SO cute. And yes, better you than me!! My Harry was a barn kitty and he's such a love so I'm sure they can be socialized!
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

It must be something about the black and white ones! We have had barn kittens around here for more than a decade. This last litter there was a black and white tom that was sooooo cute. I usually can "force tame" any of the kittens even if they grow a little too much before I get to them. I just put my leather gloves on, catch 'em, and pet them till they calm down. Not this black and white one!!! At two months old he nearly shredded my leather garden gloves, and a week later he drew blood thru the gloves biting me!!! That was a year ago and he is just now getting to where he will let me pet him for few "seconds" a day...oh, and not every day.... :o The black and white ones sure are pretty though... :D
Charla
Latitude 38.57N; Longitude -94.89W (Elev. 886 ft.)
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Wilbur was born in our garage, and his 5 other siblings. They all hissed and spit, but I didn't pick them up. I only picked Wilbur up when momma cat took the others and left him.
He was hungry so got use to being handled very easily. He will be 5 years old June 7th and is a sweetie so those babies should get use to being handled. *S*

Debbie

newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

How adorable!!! I do so love kittens........which is why we ended up with so many cats to care for. We've had several litters over the last five years, until I managed to get all the outdoor cats fixed. My last three adopted indoor cats were all tuxedo cats (black and white) and the three outdoor ones are black. All related. :roll:
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

Aww, they are so cute! They all look just like Jill! I bet they are just scared to death, and will calm down when they realize you won't hurt them, especially if you are the one to bring them some food :lol:

G
Kas

Post by Kas »

Reminds me of when I got my first kitten. They were free at a local pet store. I couldn't figure out why they were in a big, tall box with heavy screen on the top. Let's not forget the rock on top of the screen! I was indignant! How dare they treat those sweet babies like that. So I took the rock and the screen off and reached down into the box. They sounded like little snakes! I picked up the first one I could catch. She hissed and bit me! I was in love!

I took her home where she promptly hid under my waterbed and didn't come out (that I could see) for two days. I decided to drain the dumb thing to make sure she hadn't gotten stuck somewhere under it. Just as the dregs of the water were sucked from the bed, little miss priss came out and looked at me. Right then I named her 'Trouble'.

She lived up to the name. At five weeks she ate my finch. Knocked the cage over and left only two feathers stuck to a piece of paper with blood. :evil: Then she got bit by a snake on her face and had to have gauze threaded through it so it would drain. She cought baby bunnies and skinned them alive. :evil: :evil: But, she did eat those huge flying wood roaches that came up my drain into the tub. Good kitty! All my friends said she was possesed. The fact was she only really liked me. And I loved her. I still cry when I think about her passing and I still have her collar.

Kas
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend; and inside a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

Post by doublemom2 »

Oh my goodness Kathy, I never knew all the trouble that Trouble was LOL! It does sound like she was posessed! What an awesome hunter, she would have made an excellent barn cat. And now you have Peppy, who is the sweetest kitty (besides mine, of course!) I've ever met :)

See you for Pirates soon!

Andi
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
amr-ind

Post by amr-ind »

What a handful!! :o

Thank you so much for helping them . . . so many kittens, so few homes.
Spider
USDA Zone: 9A

Post by Spider »

Are they any better now?
Spider's Hosta List There are photos there too :)

"I gotta have more cowbell!" SNL

"If your gecko is broken you have a reptile dysfunction."

"If you don't talk to your cat about catnip...who will?"
New Topic Post Reply