And here's Harry!

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

PeggyC

And here's Harry!

Post by PeggyC »

Finally! He's just the opposite of Princess Maggie and is always on the move! :lol:

"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

Post by doublemom2 »

He's beautiful! Already knows how to pose for the camera, doesn't he?
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

What a pretty boy! :D
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Oh wow!! You got a new furbaby? He is very pretty!! And you take great pictures!! Pat his head for me!! :D
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

How pretty! He looks just like my "Tom." This is probably a dumb question, but I have only seen boy cats as the black and white ones...are the black and white ones all males? I know calico cats are always female... :roll: :-?
Charla
Latitude 38.57N; Longitude -94.89W (Elev. 886 ft.)
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

Charla, all the kitties in Harry's litter were tux kitties and he was the only male. :P
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
Justaysam

Post by Justaysam »

What a pretty boy! Looks like he will be a good garden buddy.
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

PeggyC wrote:Charla, all the kitties in Harry's litter were tux kitties and he was the only male. :P
Well, that disspells that myth! Thanks for clearing that up! Harry looks so sweet! I think that is a great name for a cat! :D
Charla
Latitude 38.57N; Longitude -94.89W (Elev. 886 ft.)
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

I was going to say that we use to have a black and white female outdoor cat, so apparently they can be both sexes. And I thought most calicos were female....but not all??? Is that correct or is it true that ALL calicos are female? Plus I used to hear that calicos are sterile? :???:

Your Harry is gorgeous....or should I say handsome. I love the markings on his face. :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
Annie
USDA Zone: 5

Post by Annie »

Aww what a cutie!

Tux cats can be both sexes. It is the calico ones that aren't. If one happens to be male they are the ones that are suppose to be sterile. I have never seen a calico male, and we had tons of barn cats growing up :)
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

eastwood2007 wrote:
PeggyC wrote:I think that is a great name for a cat! :D
I like his name too! :P DH's parent's names are Harold and Margaret, and we named the kitties Maggie and Harry in their honor but with updated names. But ssshhhh don't tell. DH said his dad would be offended! :lol:

PeggyC's Hosta List
New Topic Post Reply