New neighbor cat

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Doris_J

New neighbor cat

Post by Doris_J »

Yes, it's that time of year again. Another new neighbor cat has found my garden! :D He's a sweet kitty, but he does need to make an appointment with Bob Barker.
Attachments
tigerpeek.JPG
tigercat.JPG
Doris_J

Post by Doris_J »

However, Thelma is not amused.
Attachments
Get out!!! GET OUT!!!
Get out!!! GET OUT!!!
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

Looks like Thelma is considering saving the neighbor a trip to Bob Barker's! Good girl, Thelma! :lol:
Charla
Latitude 38.57N; Longitude -94.89W (Elev. 886 ft.)
nanny_56
USDA Zone: 5b
Location: Putnam County, Indiana Lat. 39* 45' 54.2892" Long. -86* 41' 55.9284''

Post by nanny_56 »

Thelma looks like she has some serious kitty attitude! :lol:

Claudia
Claudia
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest" - John Muir
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Yep...Thelma looks far from amused! :lol: But you have to admit.......he sure is a handsome fella. Love the way his eyes look like they are outlined with eyeliner. :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
wishiwere
USDA Zone: 5

Post by wishiwere »

Okay? What did I miss with the Bob Barker thing?

Cute kitty to play with! :D Wonder how they'll get along! :D
Jane (from the middle of the Mitten state)
My hosta list: viewtopic.php?t=39540
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Post by Chris_W »

She means that neighbor boy still holds the family jewels. Bob Barker always promoted having your pets spayed or neutered ;)

I love that picture of Thelma. Cracked me up :lol:

We have a boy visiting since last fall and he too had his jewels when we first met. He was here so much we thought about adopting him, and said if he stuck around we would get him fixed. Then one day he showed up and it had already been done, so we realized he really wasn't a stray :wow:

Can you imagine if we had actually made an appointment with our vet and had this "stray" fixed? Can you imagine being the owner of said cat to find that one day your cat shows up sans his dingleberries. I'm glad we didn't do it :lol:
Doris_J

Post by Doris_J »

Yes, Chris, I can! :lol: I've considered it in the past myself! This guy is a young one, so I'm hoping my neighbor will get the job done before too long. Otherwise, I'll have to break out those old episodes of The Price Is Right...
doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

Post by doublemom2 »

He's beautiful! And yes, I sure hope he gets fixed soon.

My daughter's best friend (well, her parents) NEVER have any of their dogs or cats fixed, and they are constantly getting out of the yard and either making or having puppies and kittens. It drives me crazy, and I've tried talking to them about being responsible and having their pets fixed but they never do. Grrrr...

Andi
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
wishiwere
USDA Zone: 5

Post by wishiwere »

Andi, dosen't that just make you mad! Let them run wild, but don't take ANY responsibility! They ought to ticket people in this situation, I think! Either keep them INSIDE or fix the problem.

I have to admit, I have had a long standing problem with parents that also don't talk to their SONS about responsibilities. Funny thing is, it always seems to be the families without daughters, who feel it's not their or their sons responsibilities! :evil:

I'd stand behind you in court if it ever happened Chris, but I know you are more resonsible than doing that before you new it was truly a stray. :D
Jane (from the middle of the Mitten state)
My hosta list: viewtopic.php?t=39540
New Topic Post Reply