Friends

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Friends

Post by Ginger »

Temper is finally getting used to the kittens, at least when she is asleep :lol: :lol:

One more of just a little pink foot

Have a good one!

Ginger
wishiwere
USDA Zone: 5

Post by wishiwere »

Kitty better be praying that temper doesn't get a ticklish bum and start stretching that hip out, or she'll be a flying kitty in her dreams! :lol:

And those little pink toes are as cute as a babies toes! :D Very sweet furkids you have there! :D
Jane (from the middle of the Mitten state)
My hosta list: viewtopic.php?t=39540
Ginger

Post by Ginger »

:lol: You are right, although Temper is pretty gentle around them, she knows she will get in trouble if she is rough :o Jill had just been spayed and was feeling a bit in need of some comfort I think. Jack had no time for either of them, he was outside chasing everything that moved.
His turn next week!

Ginger
wishiwere

Post by wishiwere »

Oh my! I remember when the kitty's were both done here and the dogs were both so gentle around them. Once they sniffed them well with those big noses though. Then they pretty much left them alone. Funny how animals can sense things. Poor baby.... give her gently pats for me :(
JaneG

Post by JaneG »

Have you told Kitty that dogs aren't supposed to get along with kitties?? I'm sure that with time, they will figure out how to co-exist in your household. Perhaps a couple nips and nose scratches first, but they will figure it out.
JaneG
Start slowly . . . then taper off.
Ginger

Post by Ginger »

:lol: The cats are always aware of the proximity of Temper and Doc, but truly both dogs are pretty careful around them. Being Boxers they would love to hold them down with their feet and lick the heck out of them :eek: , and occassionaly Doc will growl at them if they try to get too close, but Temper would love them to death and thats what worries me :o
The cats see this huge head and tongue coming at them and they run for cover :lol: :lol: ! I have held both cats and made them sit still so the dogs could sniff etc, but they are not happy about it! Dogs love it, cats NO :lol: :lol:

Ginger
wishiwere

Post by wishiwere »

Our cats were like that at the beginning also, Ginger. Until we started lowering the heat during the winter to save on costs. THEN, all of a sudden, they decided those 'twins' weren't so bad. After all, they could cuddle right up inside those bellies and find some real warmth. I have pictures somewhere, where the smaller dog would sleep with a forleg over the cat and the cat enjoyed it for hours at night :D
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

What a great picture! I'd love to see my black and white kitty cuddled up to my Boxer but that will never happen. Flower HATES Hugo........Flower hates everybody! (except people......I think he imprinted on people) I'm just hoping Temper didn't pass flatus (how's that for polite?) while the kitten had his poor little nose in the danger zone! :lol:
wishiwere

Post by wishiwere »

:lol: I was thinking the same thing, then heard about her surgery, and thought oh, that poor kitty having or wanting to high tail it out of there! :lol:

Pat, you are funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Garden_of_Mu
USDA Zone: 7

Post by Garden_of_Mu »

What a cute kitty! And the toe shot couldn't be sweeter.
~ Mike

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t
matter and those who matter don’t mind.” - Theodore Geisel, aka Dr.
Seuss
PeggyC

Post by PeggyC »

Awww... sweet pictures Ginger! :P
"A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

PeggyC's Hosta List
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

My DD and I think that pic of the two of them sleeping is just sooooo precious! Love the paw shot too. :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
New Topic Post Reply