Introducing, Miss Priss

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Introducing, Miss Priss

Post by Ginger »

Well I finally got some pictures of our new puppy, it was really hard to get her to be still long enough :lol: :lol:
I had my camera on Action setting and it was still tough, but here are a few that she was still enough to show her off :lol: :lol:

This is what she usually looks like :D

Ginger
party_music50
USDA Zone: z5

Re: Introducing, Miss Priss

Post by party_music50 »

awww... she's very cute! I love the action shots. lol!
~~~ Audrey ~~~
“If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good”
Dr. Seuss :)
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

OMG, what a cutie!!! How old is she?? I want a puppy.....:lol: ....I am waiting for pictures of one now.....almost 5 months.......please tell her age......Love those last 3 pictures......:lol: soooo cute!!!Made me laugh!!! Thanks for sharing!! Ginger, her name isn't really miss priss, is it?
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Awwwwwwwww,Ginger....she is just adorable! What a sweet face! Congrats on your new puppy. :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
caliloo
USDA Zone: SE PA z6

Post by caliloo »

What an adorable baby! She will bring years of joy to you and your family.

Congrats!

Alexa
Spring - An experience in immortality.
- Henry D. Thoreau
govgirl75
USDA Zone: 5

Post by govgirl75 »

"Happiness is a warm puppy." Charles M. Schulz
Great pictures! Please keep them coming. She is poetry in motion.
Gloria
eastwood2007

Post by eastwood2007 »

:lol:

What a cutie pie! And I hope y'all have more energy than I do! Judging from those last 3 pics, you're gonna keep busy!
Charla
Latitude 38.57N; Longitude -94.89W (Elev. 886 ft.)
Ginger

Post by Ginger »

Yep, this one is a bundle of energy! She even wears out Little Man :o :lol:
LG, Hate to say it but her name really is Miss Priss. DH chose the name :lol: :lol: We call her Prissy most of the time, but my name for her is either Trouble or Monster :lol: :lol:

She is just the sweetest little girl, but she is onery :evil: The other morning I heard her whining and went into the bedroom and somehow she had climbed on to the second shelf of my night stand and was sitting there all scared cause she was afraid to jump down :lol: :lol: I was laughing too hard to scold her, she is just soo cute!

She and our foundling kitten Callie have really hit if off. They love to play together, probabley beacuse they are almost the same size! Prissy will climb right on top of Callie and chew her ears, then they flip over and Callie is chewing Prissy's ears, but they must be gentle cause no one ever yells :lol: :lol:

Doc (our male Boxer) got on to her yesterday morning cause she got too close to him while he was eating his morning treat, he growled and snapped at her, and boy did she holler! All the way down the hall she was screaming like she had been shot.... not a thing wrong, he did not touch her, but he sure scared the living daylights out of her... she stays far away now when he is eating :lol: :lol: Temper (female Boxer) is pretty gentle with her, but she too will discipline her if she needs it. Good thing they do it, cause it makes a better impression on her than we do :lol: :lol:

Everyday is an adventure now :wink:

Ginger
Annie

Post by Annie »

Oh my, Miss Priss is adorable!!!!!!!!

LOL I remember when Travis was a pup and Waz my cat took out after him. He ran screaming and peeing all the way under the bed. And Waz didn't even touch him!

Oh and I love her name :lol:
If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn. ~Andrew Mason

~~Annie~~
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Is she ever adorable!! And u have TWO boxers and a cat? Wow!!

what kind of dog is the pup?

:lol: @ Anne's comment about the dog running and peeing all the way down the hall! LMBO

Ginger

Post by Ginger »

Annie, it is funny how they "over react" to everything when they are pups! I feel sorry for them cause they are so scared, but I am laughing at the same time :lol:

Debbie, She is a Rat Terrier. We have one grown Male (Little Man) and just love him to pieces, so we had to get another :o :lol: We have two Boxers, two cats and one horse :lol: :lol:

Goosey, I forgot you asked how old she is! She is 8 weeks old.

We will be going to the vet tomorrow to get checked out and started on her shots :o :o Little Man has to go to, so this will be interesting.
Glad you all like the action shots because I suspect that is the only pictures I am going to get, unless she is asleep :lol: :lol:

Ginger
oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

Post by oldcoot »

Cute Doggie Ginger.........They will fun right from the start.........OC :D :D :D
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
Garden_of_Mu
USDA Zone: 7

Post by Garden_of_Mu »

Such cute pics!! Don't worry, they work their socialization out - it's all part of the process of finding their place. Congrats, on the new baby and I like the name! A friend has a kitty named the same, and it fits so well. :D
~ Mike

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t
matter and those who matter don’t mind.” - Theodore Geisel, aka Dr.
Seuss
Muffy

Post by Muffy »

She is cute! Gotta love puppies.
In joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends.
- Kozuko Okakura
~~Bev~~
New Topic Post Reply