AKC D0g SHow

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

oldcoot
USDA Zone: 8

AKC D0g SHow

Post by oldcoot »

:D :D :D Last night OC and Joy watched the first part of this. Don't what Channel it is on, in your neck of the woods, but check it out. Some really pretty, FANCY dogs......
There may be snow in the garden, but there will always be eternal springtime in the heart of this old gardner - Saying of Old Coot
LucyGoose

Re: AKC D0g SHow

Post by LucyGoose »

Hi Coot!!

Yep, Jay and I were watching!! Tonight is the toy breed.....I have to see what Papillon Willie is prettier than..... :lol: I took pictures of him yesterday that I need to download......it has been a while since I have posted him...... :D

Thanks for the heads up Coot!! :cool:
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

I didn't watch yesterday ,but I did see the Eukanuba dog show that was on tv a few days ago. Always fun to see the different breeds. Some I don't ever recall seeing before!
LG..you do need to post some new pics of Willie! :wink:
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
Spider
USDA Zone: 9A

Post by Spider »

It's on cable USA network so I can't watch. I'm interested in the hound group (Borzoi) and the toy group (Pomeranian) and non-sporting (standard poodle, minus the show hairdoo). The hounds went yesterday and I saw on the news the Scottish Deerhound won. I'm seriously looking into getting a Borzoi as soon as I get enough money saved for dog park emergencies. :)
Spider's Hosta List There are photos there too :)

"I gotta have more cowbell!" SNL

"If your gecko is broken you have a reptile dysfunction."

"If you don't talk to your cat about catnip...who will?"
New Topic Post Reply