Neighbor has newborn...

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

lazygardner

Neighbor has newborn...

Post by lazygardner »

...kittens!
DSCN0021 New kittens 05 18 2009.JPG
It looks like the two darkest ones will be blue point himalayans and the others look like they will be white persians.
Their mama hasn't a speck of white on her. :lol:
Before criticizing someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you will be a mile away and have their shoes!
Spider
USDA Zone: 9A

Re: Neighbor has newborn...

Post by Spider »

Hey, the light colored ones could turn out to be flame points. The color gets darker with age. Are these purebreds? They are real cute!
Spider's Hosta List There are photos there too :)

"I gotta have more cowbell!" SNL

"If your gecko is broken you have a reptile dysfunction."

"If you don't talk to your cat about catnip...who will?"
govgirl75
USDA Zone: 5

Post by govgirl75 »

Awwwwwww, cute! :)
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Adorable!!!! BUT NO CATS FOR ME!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

AWWWWww kitties!! I love kitties! I want more kitties....LOL Hubs says we can't afford anymore, so I put my name in to be a foster mommy. he he he

But I would love a himalayan or five. LOL

Debbie

doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

Post by doublemom2 »

Oh, beautiferous! Are they purebred? I've always wanted a solid white cat that I could name "Yeti", but for now we have two solid blacks and a gray tabby :)

Andi
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
lazygardner

Post by lazygardner »

Yes they all are purebred with papers. Flame points are cool. Neighbor Debbie has one and he is a bit of a pistol. All the others are happy being indoor kitties, but not Aiden the flamepoint. He just HAS to go outside and visit the neighbors and try to catch birds and sample the wild catnip! He also always wants my attention when I visit and tries to bite my fingers when I try to pet him. :eek: Like I said, he is a pistol. :wink:

Debbie (TQ)- be careful, many rescue group fosters end up paying for the food and vet bills for their foster kitties. At least that is what my foster friend does. Sometimes you are better off adopting. :P

Andi- Love the name Yeti.

I will post more photos later.
Before criticizing someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you will be a mile away and have their shoes!
Kas

Post by Kas »

Hey! We had a "Yeti" when we lived in Oak Harbor. He was huge! Very sweet kitty.

Kas
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend; and inside a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Thanks for the heads up LG, but our rescue here pays for food and litter. Also for deworming, shots and neurtering. They also take the kitten to the vet first before placing in foster home. I asked already, so hubs isn't so worried about the financial end now. he he he *S*

I sure would love one of those nice kittens of your neighbour's though.

Debbie

lazygardner

Post by lazygardner »

Poor Hubby :lol: The babies eyes have just opened, but I haven't had a chance to get pictures again.
New Topic Post Reply