Willie & Anabelle

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

LucyGoose

Willie & Anabelle

Post by LucyGoose »

Here are the fur kids with the Valentine bears I got the grand-kids..... :cool:....Notice the little pieces of chicken on the floor? I had to tell them to *leave it* for the puppy at least, to hold still..... :lol:
Pic's 113.jpg
party_music50
USDA Zone: z5

Re: Willie & Anabelle

Post by party_music50 »

OMG, they are SO CUTE!!! I can't believe you could make them wait for the little chicken pieces. And I think Annabelle's piece looks bigger -- that's not fair! LOL!

The bears really aren't for them?! you have real g-kids?! (who knew?! lol!)
~~~ Audrey ~~~
“If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good”
Dr. Seuss :)
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

Such cutie pies! Got a question though.
How does the dog hair work with the fabric on your couch? I need a new one, my old one is leather, but I sort of want a fabric this time around. With my ratties and their black and white hair, I worry I will be constantly cleaning hair. But maybe Papillions dont shed?

G
Did I mention I grow my Hosta in pots?
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Thanks you two!

Oh yes, Paps shed......This is micro fiber......not the cheap ones.......I do vacuum it but I do not vacuum daily at all. I like it! :cool:
Spider
USDA Zone: 9A

Post by Spider »

Cute pics. :) I went to goodwill for my couch (my first couch) for the dog. It is microfiber. The cat claws don't effect it and the hair is easy to remove. When I pay full price for a couch microfiber is at the top of the list.
Spider's Hosta List There are photos there too :)

"I gotta have more cowbell!" SNL

"If your gecko is broken you have a reptile dysfunction."

"If you don't talk to your cat about catnip...who will?"
party_music50

Post by party_music50 »

spider, that's interesting about your microfiber couch... I would have thought that cat hair would stick to it like valcro! When you say their claws don't affect it, do you mean if they intentionally try to scratch it? Morgan is a little 'chit'... she will scratch the furniture fabric whenever she wants SOMETHING that she isn't getting IMMEDIATELY (food, play ball, or an open door. lol!) A water squirt bottle stops her, but it isn't always at hand. :(
~~~ Audrey ~~~
Spider
USDA Zone: 9A

Post by Spider »

No, I mean by just walking across it or zooming around playing with the pillows. Holes are poked into leather just from walking. Nothing is safe from intentional scratching. That's why I have a 4' and a 6' scratching posts. :)
Spider's Hosta List There are photos there too :)

"I gotta have more cowbell!" SNL

"If your gecko is broken you have a reptile dysfunction."

"If you don't talk to your cat about catnip...who will?"
Ginger

Post by Ginger »

Thanks for the advise folks. I love my leather couch, but after 10 years of Boxer toenails it is pretty banged up. It was a good leather to start with (thank goodness) so it has never been torn by their feet, but it is scratched up. No cats in the house so that is not a problem. I will check out some microfiber.

G
party_music50

Post by party_music50 »

LucyGoose, I just had to reply to the most recent "Willie & Anabelle" thread....

A neighbor of my BF's has a Papilion puppy. She is *SO* cute!!! He walks her up and down the road and she trots and prances along. I think of Willie & Anabelle every time I see her, and wonder when you'll post new pics..

(OT, but a neighbor of mine was walking a puppy recently. It turned out to be her SIL's, and she said it's a $2K French Bulldog. I had never seen a dog face or ears quite like hers, so I took pics to post sometime. lol!)
~~~ Audrey ~~~
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Well.........as far as posting pictures.........I have this new puter......I have a new camera.......I am not good with change, and new.......the smallest size on the new camera is too big for here.....I can't re-size......I guess I just need to take the time to learn.......go to phot bucket.....but it was so easy before with the old camera and puter....... :(

I love papillon puppies......my little Anabelle is full of spunk and so is Willie.......they have lots of personality for sure! Thanks for asking about us! :cool:
party_music50

Post by party_music50 »

The problem with operational changes is that they come immediately after you finally figure out how to fully control something. lol! I hate that kind of change too, because it just consumes my time when it wasn't necessary.

What camera did you get? Try looking in the user's manual (if you have one) under 'resolution' or search on-line. There might be someone on the forum that can tell you how to change the settings quickly, too. :beer:
~~~ Audrey ~~~
Ginger

Post by Ginger »

Thanks LG! He is a great dog and we are glad to have him.
BTW: I just found out you can size pictures down using Paint in Windows. Your new computer should have it. If you want, let me know and I will tell you how to do it. It is really easy!

Ginger
New Topic Post Reply