Homer

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

homerdog

Homer

Post by homerdog »

I would like you.s to meet Homer he is 4 years old.He looks like Petie on Little rascals He is my suck as most pets are He is part jack russel and sht z
Attachments
my cute little boy
my cute little boy
Gardentoad
USDA Zone: 5

Re: Homer

Post by Gardentoad »

Awwww, He looks so huggable! :D
Never before have so few with so much promised to take away so much from so many and then laugh their asses off as the so many with so little vote for the so few with so much.

---James Pence
party_music50
USDA Zone: z5

Post by party_music50 »

He does look sweet! :)
~~~ Audrey ~~~
“If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good”
Dr. Seuss :)
homerdog

Post by homerdog »

When he first gets up he grabs my shoe and shakes it around then gives it to me I guess he telling me to take him Tthis one is when he was a puppy the other he is outdoors looking in.
Attachments
0000.jpg
025b.jpg
025b.jpg (39.04 KiB) Viewed 1277 times
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

He IS adorable! I love his face.....he reminds me of a dog I had in my 20's named Murphy......Thanks for sharing and welcome to Hallson's! :beer:
homerdog

Post by homerdog »

Thanks I will keep the pictures coming as I have lots.
Attachments
I feel sorry for him in the Winter time the snow just sticks to him I have to put his paws under the sink to thaw them off him.I hope we don.t get too much this year.
I feel sorry for him in the Winter time the snow just sticks to him I have to put his paws under the sink to thaw them off him.I hope we don.t get too much this year.
002.jpg (37.67 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
He loves his toys especially his duck. Almost everytime I go shopping and have to leave him home for awhile I get him something.I guess he is spoiled.
He loves his toys especially his duck. Almost everytime I go shopping and have to leave him home for awhile I get him something.I guess he is spoiled.
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Awwwww...Homer is so cute! I loved seeing all the pics, so thanks for sharing them with us. And welcome to Hallsons! :D :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
New Topic Post Reply