Chloe

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Chloe

Post by Ginger »

This is Chloe. She is a Type B or "Teddy" Rat Terrier we adopted from a backyard rescue a couple of months ago. Teddys have short little legs, long bodies and are somewhat bowlegged. She is so funny, with those little short legs, and chubby body. She bounces :lol: :lol: DH and I fell for her the first time we saw her and she has already made her place in the pack. Of course Little Man loves her to death, she is smaller than he is! Walker likes her too and Prissy Lee is learning to tolerate another female.
Attachments
chloe may2010 small.JPG
chloe may2010 small.JPG (68.09 KiB) Viewed 929 times
Did I mention I grow my Hosta in pots?
nanny_56
USDA Zone: 5b
Location: Putnam County, Indiana Lat. 39* 45' 54.2892" Long. -86* 41' 55.9284''

Re: Chloe

Post by nanny_56 »

Oh my!! Just look how cute she is!! I never even knew there was a "Type B". Our daughter has 3 very busy Rat Terriers that would drive me crazy! :lol:

Glad that one more dog has a good home!
Claudia
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest" - John Muir
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Awwwww....so cute! I love the description of her! :lol: Good for you for taking her!! She is cute!!
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

She has been such fun. She is so chubby she grunts when you pick her up, or at night when she moves around under the covers, sounds like a little piggy :lol: :lol: I am going to try to get her weight down, she was just spayed about 2 weeks ago, so once she has more time to heal, it will be exercise time! Here is a picture of Chloe and Walker. It is so funny cause Walker looks like he is saying "What the heck is that standing underneath me?"
Attachments
Walker and Chloe 2010small.JPG
Walker and Chloe 2010small.JPG (55.33 KiB) Viewed 903 times
Did I mention I grow my Hosta in pots?
New Topic Post Reply