Time for new photos

Use this area to talk about your pets!

Moderator: Chris_W

doublemom2
USDA Zone: 8

Time for new photos

Post by doublemom2 »

It's been a while since I've posted, so it's time for new photos :)

No new pets to add to the zoo, except our newly-named resident hummingbird, Jeffrey (not sure if boy or girl, so if he's a she, her name is Jeffretta!). We spent several days constantly thawing the feeder so he could make it through our cold snap and snow last week. He definitely knows how to speak his mind, and he can reduce a 6-foot tall man (my DH) to running for his life if Jeffrey thinks the human gets too close to his feeder LOL!

The fur-babies are all the same, though my older girl Kiki (a.k.a. Silver, FuzzButt, Her Royal Hiney, etc.) has gotten pretty deaf lately. She is still obstinate and feisty and a diva-princess, though :)

The two boys are 5 years old now, and still playful and crazy as ever. Don't think they'll ever grow out of kitten-hood :) Still best buddies...

OK, now it's everyone's turn to post photos, I need cute fuzzy (or feathery or scaly) photos to get me through this gray, dreary Pacific Northwest winter :)

Andi
Andi
Discover Wildlife... Have Twins!!!
viktoria

Re: Time for new photos

Post by viktoria »

You asked!

Emmy and Sarah are Karelian Bear Dog puppies born in the summer. They are all that is left of the litter of nine we had. Three of their siblings went to breeders in WA, one to MT to a woman who had come face to face with a grizzly on one of her forays into the back country, one to a dog food manufacturer in Canada, and one is a family pet nearby.

Viktoria
Attachments
Emmy.JPG
Emmy.JPG (42.46 KiB) Viewed 8605 times
Sarah.JPG
Many a great tune has been played on an older fiddle.
doublemom2

Post by doublemom2 »

Viktoria - now THAT is cute and fuzzy... They are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)

Andi
Andi
Garden_of_Mu
USDA Zone: 7

Post by Garden_of_Mu »

Andi, Kiki is looking so plush and pretty! Great shot. The boys are too cute together too.

Here's some pics of our new baby, Junebug. Ain't he the cutest?! He has an extra long tail that is super-poofy and is the sweetest kitten we've ever had. If he is up and active it is nearly impossible to get a photo of him so most are of him sleeping. More of him and the other kitties on my blog at http://1bigtree.blogspot.com/.

Viktoria - those puppies are adorable!! What sweet faces they have.
Attachments
junebug13.jpg
junebug7.jpg
junebug11.jpg
~ Mike

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t
matter and those who matter don’t mind.” - Theodore Geisel, aka Dr.
Seuss
doublemom2

Post by doublemom2 »

Junebug is adorable... and that is quite a tail!!! How are the other cats taking to him?
Andi
Garden_of_Mu

Post by Garden_of_Mu »

No one is happy in the least about the new addition. Chewie is handling it best, Gracie is just extra grumpy but is starting to calm down, and Peter is miserable with getting jumped constantly. A few more months and they'll be over it.
~ Mike

Seuss
doublemom2

Post by doublemom2 »

LOL... a few more months !!! That's what we said five years ago when we got Monkey, and then a few months later Jet. I remember asking you about adding another cat back then. Oh, my. Mine still go at it every single day, but at least there are "neutral zones" in the house where they can all be at the same time without wanting to kill each other, like my computer desk and in the kitchen.

Junebug is just gorgeous... that tail is amazing!
Andi
Kas

Post by Kas »

Junebug is so cute! It looks like he has a "k" tattooed on his ear. We had a cream colored tabby years ago named Junior and we called him Junebug as one of his nicknames. We got a kitten a couple of months ago, too. Her name is Abby and I need to download some pics of her. Andi saw her and threatened to steal her! But I know where she lives, so I could take Monkey in exchange! (insert evil laugh here)
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend; and inside a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Beautiful pictures all around!
Garden_of_Mu

Post by Garden_of_Mu »

Kas - Yes, for some reason the shelter has them tattooed when they are neutered in case they show up again they know where they came from. It is quite ugly and I probably would not have gone to this shelter had I known or insisted on a microchip instead. I wish i had a better shot of his tail all poofed up as he runs about. It is as big as the rest of him is!
~ Mike

Seuss
nanny_56
USDA Zone: 5b
Location: Putnam County, Indiana Lat. 39* 45' 54.2892" Long. -86* 41' 55.9284''

Post by nanny_56 »

What cute pics you all! I got a couple new ones of Gus....
IMG_3111 (Small).JPG
This one really shows off his adorable underbite!! :lol:
IMG_3116 (Small).JPG
Claudia
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest" - John Muir
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

He is smiling at ya! Love Gus !!
Did I mention I grow my Hosta in pots?
LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Oh man....Gus is adorable!!!
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Beautiful furkids all around! Kiki reminds me of one of my cats. And Junebug is just adorable! :) The pics of Gus made me laugh. I couldn't decide if he was grinning or sneering at the camera. :lol:
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
New Topic Post Reply