Help! My Hosta List

Use this area to test posting, replying, picture uploading, signatures, etc.

Moderators: redcrx, Chris_W, Brian_H

hostaanita
USDA Zone: 6

Help! My Hosta List

Post by hostaanita »

Can someone tell me how can I add my Hosta List to my profile?
    Making our world beautiful , one backyard at a time.
    Nathalie23

Post by Nathalie23 »

Hi Hostaanita!

I don't know exactly how to do that because a very nice Hallson's member told me... but first you must write your list on a topic somewhere. You have the choice of the Member Journal Forum or a topic in the Hostas Forum. :roll: Hope I help a little bit!
    Nathalie

I usually speak french so sorry for my mistakes in english
    Nathalie23 Hosta List
    digs57

Post by digs57 »

Click on the box at upper left of page, "Hallson Gardens Forums Click Here to Return to Index", and then click on Member Journals. Once there, just create a new message with your list in it. You can edit your message to update the list any time in the future. To do that, just click on the edit button at right of your message when you're reading it.

You can then create a link to this message in your signature. Once your message is submitted, click to read it, and copy its url from the box at the top of your browser window. Then use that to create the link.

The link should look like this:
    " [ u r l = viewtopic.php?t=39399 ] [ b ] Your hosta list title [ / b ] [ / u r l ] ", WITHOUT the quotation marks and WITHOUT any of the spaces between all the url code letters & symbols, I just included them so you see what it's supposed to look like, otherwise they are interpreted & disappear. I used my own hosta list's url as an example. Without all those spaces to make the codes visible, the link looks like the "Digs' hosta list" in my signature, below.

To make the signature, click on the profile link at the top of the page.

Hope that helps!
    D.
    ...greening up the Great White North!!!

Digs' hosta list
    45° 22' N 75° 43' W, 114 metres (374 ') above sea level.
    fenceberry

Post by fenceberry »

Thanks Digs!! You have to be a computer programmer to figure this stuff out.
    New Topic Post Reply