Quilt Pictures!, Finally

Ask craft related questions, share your current projects, your dream project, or show us your talent!

Moderators: Chris_W, Soummer

Justme

Quilt Pictures!, Finally

Post by Justme »

It only took me two hours to burn old pictures to a CD so I could erase them from the Memory stick and not down load 100+ pictures . . . for the third time. Then I was able to down load only the needed pictures. Excuse the light, incandicent light makes for a more yellow color than they really are.

Tami
Attachments
The current top I am piecing.  It is the one whose triangles are giving me fits!
The current top I am piecing. It is the one whose triangles are giving me fits!
Second effort.  Just the top pieced, not quilted yet.
Second effort. Just the top pieced, not quilted yet.
My first effort, a 1/4 lincoln log in Reds, Blues and creams.  About 5 ft. square.
My first effort, a 1/4 lincoln log in Reds, Blues and creams. About 5 ft. square.
My Hosta List
It is always something
Justme

Post by Justme »

A couple taken in sunlight. I take digital pics with my camcorder, so the quality might not be as good as everone elses.

Tami
Attachments
DSC01058.JPG
DSC01056.JPG
My Hosta List
It is always something
jmboyer

Post by jmboyer »

Omigosh, Tami, I am so impressed! The colors on those quilts are beautiful and the workmanship is wonderful. You certainly can be proud of what you've accomplished. I crochet, but I am a total nitwit with a sewing needle and greatly admire all you folks who can quilt. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us. You've done a magnificent job.
JaneG
USDA Zone: 5

Post by JaneG »

Nice work, Tami!!! Those are beautiful!!!

If you hadn't said so, I never would have known the 3rd one was 'giving you fits'! :lol:
JaneG
Start slowly . . . then taper off.
hostanquilts

Post by hostanquilts »

Tami,
Those quilts look real good. You can be proud of yourself. Looks like you have those triangles conquered!! you did an excellent job picking colors.
Jan

"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."

My Hosta List
Justme

Post by Justme »

Ahmmm, well you notice I haven't taken any close ups of the corners :wink: . Thanks for the compliments. My co-worker who quilts, very well, says "If you don't notice it while riding by on a bicycle, then it isn't a mistake" :lol:

Tami
My Hosta List
It is always something
wishiwere

Post by wishiwere »

So then the trick to hiding my mistakes is to 'show' my quilt pieces' :) on a bike path! Cool! LOL

They all look great! WTG! I'm struggling with the 54-40 block since last night and ready to burn them rather than fight them finally! UGH!
Jane (from the middle of the Mitten state)
My hosta list: viewtopic.php?t=39540
New Topic Post Reply