51 days until Christmas!

Ask craft related questions, share your current projects, your dream project, or show us your talent!

Moderators: Chris_W, Soummer

KellieD

51 days until Christmas!

Post by KellieD »

I was feeling really good about the progress I had made. 4 scarves, 2 hats and 2 pairs of slippers crocheted. Feeling really good until I decided that the hats really needed to be given with their matching scarves. Now I am two gifts behind again!
Wish I had a digital camera to show you these hats. They were oh so simple to crochet, finished in less than a day and are very pretty. (Need a quick gift? PM me for directions)

The one thing I keep losing sight of when I go over my gift list is to be thinking about something for DH!! Me in Saran Wrap and a bow has been done several times already, he can't eat chocolate any more and has every tool he could ever want! He still hasn't worn the bathrobe I made him 25 years ago (why am I still hanging on to it?) and tends to be picky, picky, picky. Big time into muscle cars, doesn't do the sports thing, doesn't drink and we already live where he is the happiest. AAAAAAGHH!!!!!! :o :eek:
Suggestions gladly accepted!
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

HEY! Don't underestimate that Saran Wrap and bow. There are some things that are always apprieciated. :D :D :D :wink:
KellieD

Post by KellieD »

You know, when I was typing thaat I said to myself "Won't OED have fun with that one!" Look who made the first comment about it! :wink:
janet

Post by janet »

Give him the box of Saran Wrap, perhaps one of the new colors, and a coordinating bow, and tell him it's his turn to do the wrapping this year!! A true Christmas Party Kit. :wink:
jd in nh
janet's list
It is well to remember that the entire universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others. --John Andrew Holmes
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

:D :oops: :D The devil made me do it! :D :oops: :D
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

Get him a massage. I got my DH one for his B-Day and he was putty in my hands when he got back :D He loved it and goes about every other month now.

Ginger
KellieD

Post by KellieD »

Hmmm.....I hadn't thought about that. Really good idea, Ginger! Wonder how I could get one of those for myself?!!
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

Maybe you can find a two for one deal for the holidays :D

Check out some of the shops in your area. Alot of them run specials during the holidays because of all that stress full Xmas shopping!

Ginger
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

:eek: A person could get arrested in the massage shops in this neighborhood. :D :wink:
KellieD

Post by KellieD »

The things we learn about you! :lol:
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

:lol: :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol: Are we speaking from words of experience OED??? :wink:
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

:eek: NO WAY! I always thought that was like looking for steak in a garbage can. I'm expecting steak for a Christmas pressy..........wrapped in aluminum foil. :D :D :D :D
patsue53

Post by patsue53 »

and the missus will be getting Dawg-meat!!!!! :lol: :lol: :eek: did I say that out loud?
Deb118

Post by Deb118 »

:o OH! It is SO hard to walk away from that one ,Patsue!!!! :lol: But dont you mean.... the missus will be getting a Hot Dawg?? :lol: :lol:
"Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." -Langston Hughes
KellieD

Post by KellieD »

Man, the innuendo that is running in my brain right now! :oops:
Old earth dog

Post by Old earth dog »

:eek: :oops: :oops: I think I better stay away from you craft persons cause I'm such a nice old grandpa. :D :wink:
New Topic Post Reply