HOW many days until Christmas???

Ask craft related questions, share your current projects, your dream project, or show us your talent!

Moderators: Chris_W, Soummer

KellieD

HOW many days until Christmas???

Post by KellieD »

Bet you thought this was going to be another countdown, didn't you?

I finished all the hat and scarf sets and found that I was missing my morning crochet time before DH woke up. Simple solution. Start another project!! I found a really neat afghan pattern that is white snowflakes on a deep blue background. I really like it, so I bought all the yarn and have the first two hexagons made already! Pretty easy but looks cool. Watch me give it away to someone next Christmas!

As for DH's gift, I may just resort to the Saran Wrap idea after all! :lol:
Patrushka
USDA Zone: 5a

Post by Patrushka »

Good for you, Kellie! :cool: I'm not working on anything for Christmas but you inspired me to do a crochet project. I bought some fun fur quite a while ago. DS#3 had a dentist appointment on Tuesday so I grabbed my yarn, looked up a scarf pattern on the Lion Brand Web Site, started a few rows and took it with to the dentist's office. I finished it Wednesday except for weaving in the ends. Yesterday I sorted and organized a container of yarn . I found a few projects that I had started and I don't even know what they were supposed to be. :lol: I should start an afghan too. We could use some new ones and I need to use up some of my stash.

I'm sure your DH will love the saran wrap! :wink:
Pat
My Hosta List

Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you.
~ Walt Whitman
New Topic Post Reply