Think in Ink

Ask craft related questions, share your current projects, your dream project, or show us your talent!

Moderators: Chris_W, Soummer

Zack

Think in Ink

Post by Zack »

I forgot to mention that I am working the tatoo thing. Patty owns two of the studios and does most of the piercings. The business is staggering, and the studio is about two months behind on orders. There are six tatoo artist from nine to five and then everyone goes home to do the designs for the next day. Want a great tatoo, come to Morgantown an ask for the wizzard, Merlin. Although I have never stuck the needle, I enjoy designing and the final products. Nothing like seeing your designs displayed throughout the University village. Arm, leg,ankle,breast,etc. it don't matter, I have it on paper.
Merlin/Zack
"Montani semper liberi"-SOS-Live Earth
Ginger
USDA Zone: Zone 7

Post by Ginger »

Cool Zack. If I ever get that way, I will stop in. I need touch up on one, and I want another one.

Ginger
Zack

Pain, it's not like it used to be

Post by Zack »

:frosty: :frosty: :D .working on a great design, if I can ever get the inkers to understand :-? It is butterflies with snow and ice. Split complementary. Could also be mono, but that only works of AfroAmercians'/M's or really pale. ie. really dark through pale requires an adjustment in yellow ocher. You can always spot my work-it always includes a hosta.

I still do not have the nerve to insert the pierce objects.
Zack
"Montani semper liberi"-SOS-Live Earth
New Topic Post Reply