MAS Exhibit

Ask craft related questions, share your current projects, your dream project, or show us your talent!

Moderators: Chris_W, Soummer

Zack

MAS Exhibit

Post by Zack »

The exhibit will be hung next week. I have completed 24 items for this exhibit. Can't wait until the weather breaks so I can into Plene Art. The Hosta's are unique, according to the Association.
CGlenn
"Montani semper liberi"-SOS-Live Earth
dian57

Post by dian57 »

Now, don't tease us like that, Zack. Any pictures?
Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you're just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric. ~Pam Brown
Zack

Post by Zack »

:-? :-? HV New York? You are the judges! Am, I not right. Just a simple little artist here, nothing like Winslow Homer or Hopper. Will post soon. Don't think anyone in HV would want to put my cheap paintings on their walls. Just teasing. Have done lots of Art History sessions on your area. Just wanted to come up someday to go fishing. Another stupid thing is that I havn't learned to post pictures on the net. It's hard to switch from a #7 sable to a fugi program with 7K resolutions, rotations, 300 hues and 400 pics/inch. I'm getting there and it may be 15 minutes after I am dead.
CGlenn

You have a surprise on the way. HV to enjoy and crituqe but not to judge, OK?
dian57

Post by dian57 »

Always to enjoy, never to judge. Looking forward to it.
Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you're just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric. ~Pam Brown
Zack

Post by Zack »

About 3 minutes away from me in MT is a restaurant named "Pryme Tyme". David is the Chef, and guess where he went to school thirty years ago. Yes, Yes, HR! Isn't it amazing that we have a new Super WalMart going in next door and the construction workers come in and order prime rib from Dave. They want his ole' talent from HV to give them energy to produce the next phase of change. Dave and I talk about brush and knife strokes. This is ART.
CGlenn
Zack

Post by Zack »

:x :x :x exhibit is completed and "hung". For those of you that keep asking for "pictures", I'm trying to figure it out. I think my next show should be some where around Brooklyn, Michigan. Say in August,?
CGlenn
New Topic Post Reply