Ben's Quilt!

Ask craft related questions, share your current projects, your dream project, or show us your talent!

Moderators: Chris_W, Soummer

Kas

Ben's Quilt!

Post by Kas »

Wow! I am finally getting around to posting this pic of Ben's quilt and Ben of course. He is only about four or five months old in this pic. He is almost 15 months now.

Kas
Attachments
DSCF0040 (Small).JPG
DSCF0052 (Small).JPG
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend; and inside a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
Squash Blossom

Re: Ben's Quilt!

Post by Squash Blossom »

Kas wrote:Wow! I am finally getting around to posting this pic of Ben's quilt and Ben of course. He is only about four or five months old in this pic. He is almost 15 months now.

Kas
If I ever managed to finish a quilt, I'd probably have to say the toddler who was four or five months old when I started was 15 years old when I finished, or gave up!

Again, this is a gorgeous quilt and Ben is a doll.

Ann
To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
kHT
USDA Zone: 7-8 Z-nial

Post by kHT »

Isn't that a cute little one, how fast they grow up and his quilt will be special as he grows older.
newtohosta-no more

Post by newtohosta-no more »

Ben is so adorable and that quilt is wonderful!! :D
~JOAN~
My Hosta List

Tomorrow is promised to no one, so love and laugh today.
Kas

Post by Kas »

Thanks, all! I am becoming one of those quilters that finishes the tops but never gets them quilted. I have my parent's double wedding ring, a Christmas quilt, and DS Ray Reid's crazy log cabin to finish. And I have a class this month and one next month. Can't help myself! And can I use fabric I already have? But NO! It is all too fun.

Kas
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend; and inside a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
Linda P

Post by Linda P »

Hey, Kas, that's not bad at all. I had a quilt top here that I made for my 3rd grandaughter, but never got around to finishing. She's almost 13 now. :oops: I gave the top to DD to finish for a baby gift. I have boxes of tops in my closet that are probably never going to become quilts! One of these days I'll get back to it, and at least finish the ones that are partially quilted!
Ben's quilt is perfect for a little boy, and he's a real charmer himself!
Linda P
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten.....
Algernon Charles Swinburne

Latitude: 41° 51' 12.1572"

My Hosta List
Justme

Post by Justme »

WoW, a finished quilt! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just joking. I have managed to finish a couple of quilts in the 18 months since I took it up. Baby quilts mostly. Ben and his quilt look great.

Who wants to use fabric they already bought? It is more fun to look for new fabric. Says she with a walk in closet full of fabric. :oops:

Tami
My Hosta List
It is always something
New Topic Post Reply