Tender

Use this forum to discuss lilies (Lilium species).

Moderator: Chris_W

Doris_J

Tender

Post by Doris_J »

This Asiatic Lily has performed very well for me over the years. This is 'Tender'
Attachments
tender1.JPG
tender.JPG
Deb118

Post by Deb118 »

Oh, be still my heart! I love it, Doris. Lillies are a weakness for me. Mine are starting to open here, and I'm in heaven :D
"Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." -Langston Hughes
Doris_J

Post by Doris_J »

Deb, did you see that lovely variety that Kellie gave me last year, Ruffled Raspberry Ripple? Or maybe it was Revolutionary Raspberry? Hmm...It's pretty cool, too. Whatever it's called.
Attachments
lilykellie.JPG
Deb118

Post by Deb118 »

Your killing me Doris! I only have a couple of named ones. All the others are ones I got yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs ago. I have orange ones, yellow ones, orange w/yellow ones :oops: :wink:
"Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." -Langston Hughes
Doris_J

Post by Doris_J »

It's ok, Deb, I don't remember the names of most of mine. I have a bunch that are named, and the names are written down, but your guess is as good as mine when it comes to determining which is which. So, I'm with you. I just enjoy them!
Tundra_Queen

Post by Tundra_Queen »

Those are pretty! Lilies are my fav flower!

Debbie

New Topic Post Reply