Lilium 'Claude Shride'

Use this forum to discuss lilies (Lilium species).

Moderator: Chris_W

pauhaus
USDA Zone: 5b

Lilium 'Claude Shride'

Post by pauhaus »

Here is my little martagon lily 'Claude Shride.' I got this last year and this year it's blooming, just two flowers, but I'll take it. :D OC this is for you. Hope you're doing better! Sorry for the blurry photos, got to get a tripod... :D
Attachments
martagon2.jpg
martagon2.jpg (29.01 KiB) Viewed 2084 times
Martagon.jpg
Martagon.jpg (43.28 KiB) Viewed 2084 times
Paul
My Hosta List

“With fronds like you, who needs anemones.”
Hapygdnr

Post by Hapygdnr »

Claude Shride is one of my favorites. I have an 8 yr old clump, and they just get better each yr. Mine are just budding, up the stems not even to their full height yet. Will get a picture when they open. You won't be sorry you got these. Do you have any other martagons? Thanks for sharing.
Jeanne
pauhaus

Post by pauhaus »

Hi Jeanne, thanks for the reply. This is my first attempt at martagons, I kind of wanted to see how this one did. Hopefully it will take off after this year. I've seen pics where a well grown plant is just covered in buds and looks like a christmas tree. How tall is yours? Please post pics when you can, would love to see them. :D
Paul
My Hosta List

LucyGoose

Post by LucyGoose »

Hi Paul!! This is so cool looking! Hmmmm, don't have any....did you get it from Chris?

Jeanne....I would love to see yours, too!
pauhaus

Post by pauhaus »

Hi Goose, ya know, I don't remember...pitiful isn't it? I think Chris might have some, check with him. Now I have to look to see where it came from...if he did have them at the time, I would have bought them from him... :D
Paul
My Hosta List

New Topic Post Reply